Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going out of town this weekend. Wish I could go. Have fun.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

if i can get a day pass from the wife would you guys mind another one to join in ??

Comment

About how long does this trail take? My wife really wants to go too, but she needs to be back at the house by 4.
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Willard View Post
          About how long does this trail take? My wife really wants to go too, but she needs to be back at the house by 4.
          My friend that's coming with me is also hoping to be back by 4 . . . I told him that it is do-able, but when you're wheelin' who knows what'll happen. It's a pretty full day of wheeling even if you don't have any problems or get stuck behind a slow group. I'd say the trail itself would take about 4 hours if you just went straight thru without stopping much, and it does take another 45 mins or so to get down off the hill and back to the fwy. Wow . . . now that I add it up, I'm changing my intial answer from do-able to doubtful!!!

Barney - I'm sure I speak for everyone here . . . come on out!!!
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Missed this one... dammit. How was it?
            "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Had a great time . . . hard not to . . . Miller is such a cool trail! Thanks for letting us tag along . . . sorry we had to bail out early but my buddy had to get to work. Hope everybody made it thru the last leg of the trail in one piece . . . looking forward to seeing the pics!

Comment

I got home at 8pm...the last hill took a VERY long time, because the black YJ died part way up the last hill. We spent a long time positioning people on the trail so it would be manageable, and after several hours we decided to send someone down to strap him as far as possible, then winch him over the difficult parts. Fortunately, late in the day someone found out his problem...clogged fuel filter!

Those that came from MJR, it was nice meeting you/seeing you again. I'm pissed my Jeep was unable to attend!

I guess the scenery was a little different. Its not too often you see a woman off-roading completely nude!

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
                  Its not too often you see a woman off-roading completely nude!
                  Was it Joe again?
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I got home at 8pm...the last hill took a VERY long time, because the black YJ died part way up the last hill. We spent a long time positioning people on the trail so it would be manageable, and after several hours we decided to send someone down to strap him as far as possible, then winch him over the difficult parts. Fortunately, late in the day someone found out his problem...clogged fuel filter!
                    HOLY :poop: I figured it would take a while to get everybody thru the last leg of Miller, but that's out of control! Glad to hear everybody eventually made it thru and that there's no need for a recon mission. BTW . . . looks like the Yota is gone now . . . it had been hauled up from the lunch spot to the top of Miller, but I didn't see it up there this time.

Its not too often you see a woman off-roading completely nude!
                    Yeah that was unique . . . for those that weren't there or missed the show, there was a small group of Yotas (I think they were Yotas, but wasn't really paying attention to the vehicles) . . .the pickup in front had a girl riding in the back holding on to the roll bar completely nude. Sorry Josh . . . it wasn't a midget

Comment

We had a great time yesterday and glad everyone else made it up the hill behind us (finally!). Selfishly, I'm glad we were up front!

Steve even took some video of the naked girl...a bit grainy cause it's from a distance, but funny stuff none the less.

It was great meeting some new people. Hope we can all get together again soon!

Comment

so it is true. i thought you guys were bsing
                        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Had fun as always ..bummer for the guy that got stuck but we who sat at the top was nice meeting ya,ll ..Geeb
                          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Donde estan los fotos?

Comment

http://public.fotki.com/RallyeX/our-...-jeep-trail--/

These are pics that Jeff and Robin took and posted on another site. No naked chick though. Sorry!

Comment

Per popular demand

I present Sasquatch's Girlfriend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYtfsVS_U0A

Don't fear...good enough video to know whats going on, bad enough video that there is no "detail".

Comment

Working...
                                X