Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody running Miller on Sat 6/14?

I wanted to see if anyone is running Miller on Saturday. One of my buddies called today and wanted to see if I could take him out Jeepin'. I've never had a problem on Miller, but know that it would be the one time that I'm alone that something would happen. Let me know if you're planning to be up there and if it'd be cool if I tag along.

Thanks,
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

I have to work. Otherwise that would be a great run. I'll catch you up on Miller one day.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Yes, we're meeting at Flying J at 9am. Didn't ya get your PM?

Comment

SWEET!!! Thanks Steve . . . I totally forgot that was this coming weekend. I'll let my buddy know and even if he can't make it, I'll probably join ya. I'm sure Turbo would be up for some wheelin'

Comment

Is there room for one more?
          How many little drips are in a quart?

Comment

I never got the pm thanks sar...
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I'd be interrested. Been wanting to do Miller for a while. Mind a tag-along?
              "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Hey Steve did ya get the clutch part?? Sorry ya know I tried see ya,ll Sat..Hopefully!!..Geeb
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Geebo no, I was gonna mooch your passenger seat! I went to 4 or 5 autoparts places today, and couldn't find shiiit.

Sorry Josh! Join in!

Comment

Originally posted by Willard View Post
                    I'd be interrested. Been wanting to do Miller for a while. Mind a tag-along?
                    Don't mind at all!

Comment

Just finished my 8.8 and want to test it out. You don't mind a noobie! And, I never been to Miller.
                      http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

Steve, send me a PM or give me a call early today ,maybe I can get lucky and locate that part some where, any idea,s ??Geeb
                        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

I have a ck5 club going there meeting at the flyen J, ill be there around 8:30. Ill be in a 90 white jeep Cherokee black rims and no fender flares. I think we got about 8 people going. That is cool that you guys are going on the same day, mabey get to meet some of you guys. Was thinking about Rowhler flats on the way home since the jeep will already be dirty!

Comment

Originally posted by justin_502 View Post
                            Was thinking about Rowhler flats on the way home since the jeep will already be dirty!
                            Last time I spoke with the ranger, I was told that Rowher will be closed until November . My buddy told me that the Del Sur side of Bouquet Cyn is open, but that's mostly fire roads. I wonder if the trails between Bouquet Cyn and San Franciscito Cyn are open (House Trail, etc)...still easy, but have a couple of steep climbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                              Steve, send me a PM or give me a call early today ,maybe I can get lucky and locate that part some where, any idea,s ??Geeb
                              Thanks Geebo, but yesterday I tried, Burbank Autoparts, Kragen, Off Road Unlimited, Pep Boys, Autozone, and then Napa...nothing...nada. ORU said they could order it, but that puts me in the same boat as 4WP.

I'll ride shotgun with you, and buy lunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X