Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a great time, thanks for showing us around Rick. I will work on getting some pics loaded. Sure was a hot one. My wife had a good time, she loves the mountains.

Comment

Last edited by smack2020; 05-19-08, 06:23 PM.

Comment

dood some awesome pics.

Thanks again Smack2020 and Rickashay for coming up.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by smack2020
          No trees were harmed in the photos,

trees were already dead and in the process of being cut up for fire wood.
          lol...I am sure someone will still think we are evil.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

We also found where the EWOKS lived. But none were around.

Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Those are some great pix!!
              Looks like a really cool run. And some good looking rigs too.

Keep 'em coming.

Scott

Comment

where did my pictures go???
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the pic,s looks like a great time..And Josh my brother..your jeep is lookin GOOOD...Geeb
                  "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by smack2020
                    No trees were harmed in the photos, trees were already dead and in the process of being cut up for fire wood.
                    Just because you cite a disclaimer doesn't mean "they" won't use the photos against you. Your best bet is to keep them off of a public forum.
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Good time guys, Yeah it was warm but still had a blast. Great pics smack2020 Thanks, Hey Josh having trouble posting your pics? Wadda ya think....Karma? lol. See ya on the next one.

Comment

Is posting a pic of a jeep on a dead log wrong? If so I will remove them.

Comment

took mine off...............

Comment

Originally posted by smack2020 View Post
                            Is posting a pic of a jeep on a dead log wrong? If so I will remove them.
                            It's a dead forest designated for firewood, I guess we should photo the posted signs next time.

Comment

Thanks for the pics guys . . . they sure got me ready to get back up there . . . weekend after Memorial Day anyone???:dunno: I love it up there and your pics did a great job of explaining why. Looking forward to running Sherman Pass again and looks like there are some other cool trails up there too.
                              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                                where did my pictures go???
                                Sorry, I removed them, but not because of anything "political". I thought users got a message when I took down a post, but Sarah said you don't. The reason I took them down was because they were simply too big! Resize your photos and put 'em back up, or use the [sized] tag to have your pictures automatically resized.

Sorry for the confusion!
                                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X