This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qwiksilver
    Yeeesh, a Jeep's a Jeep. Get over it everyone.
    Yeah yeah, we all share the same interests.So who cares if he comes and posts to get more people to go to his site.Just because he promotes his site in this way doesnt mean you have to go see it.I think we should all calm down and give Russ a little slack.

To each his own.

Comment

Russ has asked for his account to be deleted.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        Big suprise there. This guy has posted on alot of other Jeep forums i frequent. It's always the same topic "Rubicon Only runs" his posts get the same replies this one did and then he disappears....

I ran into a few of these guys a month ago at LCIR. Not to cast a stereo-type on Rubicon Owners or anything but the 3 guys we met were rather rude and projected an image of "you are inferior". We were curious about one of the Rubi's because it had an airbag system. They didn't even bother to stop and talk to use when we commented on the nice looking Rubicons and asked a question about the one with airbags.

About an hour later we ran into the 3 of them again on El Hill.
        It was rather fun watching the guy with airbags attempt El Hill, he clearly had no idea what he was doing with the airbags. We offered to spot for them as it was clear they didn't know what they were doing, but again we were met with "It's a Rubicon thing" attitude.

We ran El Hill and headed off on our own way. I don't know what the deal with these 3 guys was, but friendly it was not.

I'm sure there are tons of Rubicon owners that don't have attitudes like the above. We were just alittle disappointed because it was the first time we've seen Rubicons on a trail. We were hoping to see just how good they are on the trails, but this clearly wasn't a group that was looking to meet new people and have some fun.
        [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
        AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
        15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
        33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
        FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
        Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
        RE Hand Throttle
        Optima Red Top
        K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
          Humph!
          Kirk
          1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by PondScum
            this clearly wasn't a group that was looking to meet new people and have some fun.
            agreed, and i'm glad to see that (most of) us at least agree. this board rocks!!
            thread locked.
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
            X