Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50YJ - you listed this trail as "Moderate" are you sure about that? the photos & videos say otherwise
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

I got the rating of moderate from someone else. I guess the rating changes to difficult after it rains.
      If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

Originally posted by 50yj View Post
        I got the rating of moderate from someone else. I guess the rating changes to difficult after it rains.

Hey Sergio . . . been awhile . . . hope you're doin' well out there in AZ. I think you'd be safe posting that trail as difficult rain or shine by the looks of it
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by 50yj View Post
          The actual Bronco Peak trail is pretty Moderate. The only part of it that is tough is the last rock climb that most of the carnage happened on. Now that this has a by-pass, the rating probably applies well. The portion that is the most fun and that we have the most pics of is actually called the Bronco Peak Connector by the FS. It is most definitely difficult, up or downhill. There used to be a sign above the toughest point that seems to have been 'borrowed' by a fan, or removed once the bypass was put in. It looked like this:

Some day I need to run the rest of the Bronco Peak trail down to Bronco Flats. But for now, I'm looking forward to another chance to put the trail that we just ran back on my schedule.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Looks like a good time!
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
              Hey Sergio . . . been awhile . . . hope you're doin' well out there in AZ. I think you'd be safe posting that trail as difficult rain or shine by the looks of it
              Hey Joe
              How are you liking the new lift?
              I’m doing good out here in AZ. It’s starting to warm up and will be running trails at night. I need to add some rock lights to see where I’m going.
              Like Malachi said the trail is moderate except for the last rock climb. I would definitely make time to run that trail again.

Comment

Spare break lines have been ordered...thankyou
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

spare pitman arm and break lines have been ordered

Comment

Adding my stock pitman to my parts pile! How much do the spare brakelines cost? :dunno:

Hey Sergio . . . glad to hear all is well out in AZ! I'm loving the lift so far . . . definitely need to get a lot more experience under my belt with the new set up. Looking forward to getting out as much as possible
                    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

brakelines was $90 and dropped pitman arm was $70. they both fit tj's also. thanks to kurt for having an extra brakeline so i could limp home.

Comment

Working...
                      X