Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Peak

I will be in the San Diego area and looking to try out Bronco Peak or similar. I have not wheeled anything in the San Diego area. Any suggestions?
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Originally posted by 50yj View Post
    I will be in the San Diego area and looking to try out Bronco Peak or similar. I have not wheeled anything in the San Diego area. Any suggestions?
    Sergio! I wish that I could join you for a Bronco and Sidewinder run. Both are excellent, fun trails. I have an outstanding commitment on Memorial Weekend, but if it falls through, I'll give you a shout. I ran the trails in the rain so they had some tricky points. Here's a link to my photos:
    http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q...der%201-27-08/

HEY MIGUELITO! Hello? .... Hello? Look! Someone from MJR wants to run your favorite trails. Are you available?
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Still on?

Hey 50yj! Is this still on? If so, I am interested. Plans have changed and I am free to run some trails on Saturday May 24. Are you still going?

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
        Hey 50yj! Is this still on? If so, I am interested. Plans have changed and I am free to run some trails on Saturday May 24. Are you still going?
        Is this one still up and running? Count me in!! Mike, come stay at my place and we'll PARTY!!!

BobO
        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

is this 1 going to be sat. or sun ?? i might be up for it if i dont go camping in big bear .

Comment

I'd like to go Saturday. The daughter has a wedding shower during the day, so I have to leave the area. May as well go jeepn. Say, 8:00 at four corners. Look for the white jeep that says, "MY JEEP ROCKS".
            "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
            (Charles Wells)

Comment

If its Sat I may be in
              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
              WEB site

Comment

Yup! I'm in for this one... For Saturday. got sumpin going Sunday.
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Britain View Post
                  If its Sat I may be in
                  Vern,
                  Hope you make it. Ain't seen ya since Devil's Canyon. Bring the wallet (for that $5 gas)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
                    I'd like to go Saturday. The daughter has a wedding shower during the day, so I have to leave the area. May as well go jeepn. Say, 8:00 at four corners. Look for the white jeep that says, "MY JEEP ROCKS".
                    I'm going to a wedding 150 miles away Saturday... wouldn't make it anyways, got toooooo much to do! Long time no see BobO!!! We need to grab a beer together and catch up!
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Still On! On for Saturday.

I just heard from 50yj and he is still in for the run. Working out the details, but Bob O, I just might take you up on the crashing (& partying!)offer!

Start time and meeting place will be posted soon, but the run is definitely on for Saturday 5/24.

[/COLOR]

Comment

BASTARDS... The one weekend I go home.... No just kidding, well I am in Ventura, but I will be going up to Pismo to hang out for a couple days. Hopefully dont get hit by a drunk driver. Have fun though guys. Couple spots on Bronco that are pretty rutted, and will give you some trouble. I havnt run Sidewinder in a while. Have fun though guys

-thanks for thinking of me Malachi
                        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                          Vern,
                          Hope you make it. Ain't seen ya since Devil's Canyon. Bring the wallet (for that $5 gas)
                          Been a while K,
                          gonna try...its going to be in the 85's out here this week...some humor of a Superstion run....

As soon as the start time is posted I can confirm..
                          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                          WEB site

Comment

Would you guys be kind enough to count me in?I got the day pass!
                            How many little drips are in a quart?

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                              BASTARDS... The one weekend I go home.... No just kidding, well I am in Ventura, but I will be going up to Pismo to hang out for a couple days. Hopefully dont get hit by a drunk driver. Have fun though guys. Couple spots on Bronco that are pretty rutted, and will give you some trouble. I havnt run Sidewinder in a while. Have fun though guys

-thanks for thinking of me Malachi
                              I don't know whether to laugh or cry... I guess it just wasn't meant to be Miguel. One of these days though...

Comment

Working...
                              X