Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in.....

Nathan, YOU GOT A JEEP! heheheh....did the LR3 get tired of being dragged up hills?

Now you can drag me up...

Patrick
    Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by screwball View Post
      Count me in.....

Nathan, YOU GOT A JEEP! heheheh....did the LR3 get tired of being dragged up hills?

Hey Patrick! Technically, SHE got a Jeep. I still have the LR3. Time will tell which gets use more :-)
      Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
      Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
      HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

I just spoke to "David" at the Big Bear Discovery Center and he said that 2N61Y (Heartbreak Ridge) IS NOT on any of the closed trail lists and therefore is open. Baring a closed sign at the trailhead you can add it to your plans.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
          I just spoke to "David" at the Big Bear Discovery Center and he said that 2N61Y (Heartbreak Ridge) IS NOT on any of the closed trail lists and therefore is open. Baring a closed sign at the trailhead you can add it to your plans.

Mitch
          Last time we went up Heartbreak it was stated it was closed. When we got there it was not posted as a closed trail and the NSF sign was still in place.
          Mitch, If your going I might tag along. I like Rattlesnake Canyon. I will also do Heartbreak if there is enough interest and if if it's open.

Scott, where you at?
          Check out .

Comment

Chuck,

Switch to the Rattlesnake post.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
            X