X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Bear

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
    Thanks Matt.
    Thanks for the post showing the link with road closures. They may have a few of these trails open by June, we'll see what happens between now and then?

Comment

I would love to join up for a Big Bear run that weekend, even if John Bull remains closed. However, looking at the other thread for the Big Bear Fest, it seems like it's open now or soon will be?
      Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
      Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
      HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

John Bull is open (I was on it today) - it's Holcolm that's closed.
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY
        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

June Big Bear run

Originally posted by INTO4XN View Post
          Myself and three Jeeps would like to run John Bull or other trails in the area the first weekend in June. I don't know the area that well or open trails and was wondering if anybody that does or has access, could give me vectors or join the trip!! (More the merrier) I missed this weekend due to other plans. Let’s talk and see what works for anyone that can make it….We’ll do some rock bashing or trail runs.
          Well, we're getting closer to our run in Big Bear scheduled for June 6, 7 & 8. I'll be with my wife, 2 kids and 2 other Jeeps (so far). So if anybody can make it, should be a fun time. I’ll be staying at a motel in BB (not sure where yet) but plan to go on short runs, maybe fishing and hiking. Send a reply if your interested?

Comment

Working...
          X