Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frazier Park

Planning for a day trip. Just to get out. Should be fun for some people to try out there new goodies. Will be leaving my house around 9. Channel 29.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

where is this from Victorville? can a grand cherokee stock du this run?
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
      where is this from Victorville? can a grand cherokee stock du this run?
      This place is Next to Gorman.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...e=UTF8&t=h&z=9

There was some snow up there last time we went but was in the shade. I presume most of it should be gone. But I am sure someone will know more than I.
      Last edited by womb raider 940; 04-08-08, 05:03 PM.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I'm there if my Jeep is ready . . . hoping to get the parts by Thursday and have it at the shop on Friday. Work blew up today, so I'm going to have to be creative to get out of Friday.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
          I'm there if my Jeep is ready . . . hoping to get the parts by Thursday and have it at the shop on Friday. Work blew up today, so I'm going to have to be creative to get out of Friday.
          What's work??? I guess I need a job.............:gun:
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post

What's work??? I guess I need a job.............:gun:

That's the thing . . . I just don't know how long I'll have mine Starting to realize what all the jokes like "Just Empty Every Pocket" are about! We really need to figure out a way to turn wheelin' into a career.
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I wish I could meet up with you guys, but I have a friend's 40th b-day to go to. Have fun...

I just don't know how long I'll have mine
              Yours and mine bro

Starting to realize what all the jokes like "Just Empty Every Pocket" are about!
              Don't worry, it's just the beginning.

We really need to figure out a way to turn wheelin' into a career.
              Working on that, but so far I am coming up empty.
              [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

Where are you meeting?
                '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

flying j 10am. I am a slow driver will take me about an hour to get there
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

wow, I shoulda googlie mappy thingyed the darn place myself, thanx for the link... I dunno if my kids are up to the drive to the trailhead, but we'll see...
                    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

what trail are you guys running out there?

i would love to join you.
                      95 YJ
                      2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian22 View Post
                        what trail are you guys running out there?
                        Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I've been wanting to hit Lockwood/Miller Jeep trails. I'm going to say I'm 70% sure that I'm gonna join you guys.
                        WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

main reason im asking what trails you are doing is because last time i checked Miller/Lockwood were not open yet.
                          95 YJ
                          2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Miller,Mutah,and Frazier mine roads are still closed at least till the end of the month because of fire damage( they want vegetation to get started)Mt Pinos area is open and has some fun trails there.

Comment

Agreed, Miller/lockwood closed. Talked to mt. Pinos R.S. couple weeks ago, no set date until open, hopefully soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X