Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRegner
    It's a windshield (meaning safety glass). The cracks may spread, but the glass most certainly will not shatter...
    Sorry, should have worded that differently. Anyway...I need to keep that spider web from spreading.

Not worry...have another windshield in the works. Should be up on the Jeep in two or three weeks time.

Comment

what a great run guys!! i ran shotgun with tams, chris drove his jeep, and erik brought becky, jasmine and jeffrey! the closest thing we came to having damage was chris running into a very large (and we stress large) branch. tam & chris have the photos cuz rick has my camera.

the funniest line i heard all day was "take a picture of the snow! take a picture of the snow!" my response was finally, "why, it's just snow!"

you darn california people J/K

thanks for a great run and a very very nice tri tip dinner! maybe my jeep will be ready to ride in jan. 04.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

it WAS great time! i really enjoyed the different terrains out ther. snow, rocks, desert, end even some back east style dirt with rocks.
        POST SOME PICS!
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Great Run Guys!!!

Originally posted by NAILER341
          it WAS great time! i really enjoyed the different terrains out ther. snow, rocks, desert, end even some back east style dirt with rocks.
          POST SOME PICS!
          I believe Tam is woking on the pictures . . . hang tight
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Although you guys had a great time (like you could have otherwise ), looking outside I am glad I am here tucked in with two cats, hot chocolate, a grilled cheese sandwich and a really good book.

My Jeep is sitting out in the rain looking sad with its droopy top. Only an hour to go on the bid for the soft top frame... for luck.

Chris, stop with the trees already. We did that last week. You are going to have a hard time beating my ramp-n-flip technique. So stop trying.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
              Although you guys had a great time (like you could have otherwise ), looking outside I am glad I am here tucked in with two cats, hot chocolate, a grilled cheese sandwich and a really good book.

My Jeep is sitting out in the rain looking sad with its droopy top. Only an hour to go on the bid for the soft top frame... for luck.

Chris, stop with the trees already. We did that last week. You are going to have a hard time beating my ramp-n-flip technique. So stop trying.
              crickett, after seeing where you rolled your jeep, i am REALLY surprised you had your stocker in that area! impressive, very impressive that was a nice little area.... ask chris LOL
              hurry up with the pics!
              now, for the toboggan... that looks NIIICE... i wimped out of doing it on this go around, but that is something i want to try for sure. ir really enjoyed the diversity of terrains out there. i want to do it AGAIN!
              now that i have had a small taste of snow... i want to do a snow run too big bear?.... anybody?
              ERIK

Comment

crickett, after seeing where you rolled your jeep, i am REALLY surprised you had your stocker in that area! impressive, very impressive that was a nice little area.... ask chris LOL

Well, Mikey did it. He was on 31" and no lift.

What I didn't factor in is that Mikey is a very good driver. His license plate ring should have warned me..."Don't follow me. You won't make it." So just be 'cause Mikey does it....

And then Chris takes my Jeep the rest of the way down the section without incident. Man, was I in over my head.

I promise to take bypasses from now on until someone experienced tells me otherwise. And it must be a group decision. I am getting tired of being the one everyone has to grab a strap for.

hurry up with the pics!
                now, for the toboggan... that looks NIIICE... i wimped out of doing it on this go around, but that is something i want to try for sure. ir really enjoyed the diversity of terrains out there. i want to do it AGAIN!
                now that i have had a small taste of snow... i want to do a snow run too big bear?.... anybody?
                There we who are not locked or have selective locking will rule. One of my friends in Oklahoma "got lost" on the way home from work Friday. He found a field of snow and just had to go write his name in it. I would love to play in the snow. Is it anything like snowmobiles? Uh oh...I have flipped one of those too.

Comment

Tobaggon=fun
                  ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                  00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                  97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
                    Tobaggon=fun
                    have you done it going up? that is the way we pulled up to it... so that we would be going up it. it was pretty wet at the bottom as well, which would have added a bit more fun to it. i'd like to do it, but... i'd deffinately like to watch someone do it first.
                    ERIK

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                      Great Run Guys!!!

I believe Tam is woking on the pictures . . . hang tight
                      Tams is "Woking" on the pictures huh? Geez, when did you start stir frying the pics? Make sure she uses Peanut Oil. JUST JOKING!!!!
                      1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                      Glad to be back in California!

Comment

have you done it going up? that is the way we pulled up to it... so that we would be going up it. it was pretty wet at the bottom as well, which would have added a bit more fun to it. i'd like to do it, but... i'd deffinately like to watch someone do it first.
                        Hi Erik--
                        I have only came down it a few times, and that's enough to make you pucker pretty well. I would like to try going up it sometime. It would be real trickey especially if your tires are wet. you really have to climb that right vertical wall with the outside of your tire, and if you slip you lose the side of your jeep to the rock
                        ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                        00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                        97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

CHRISL -- Awesome picture!
                          Nailer -- from what i've heard, the SB National forest is closed until further notice due to the fires. But maybe that further notice has been announced, I'll see if I can look into it.
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey it almost looks do-able in that pic. Not quite what it looked like when we saw it. Picture a little stream coming down the middle, every surface damp, and a light mist that fogged out about 20ft out. Very itimidating. I wonder what it looks like from above. It looks fun, though.

Erik, what'd ya think of EL Hill? Did ya give it a try?
                            I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                            1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

intimidating?!? I think I've got the flu (or a very realistic facsimilie of it), so my brain isn't functioning right.
                              I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                              1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

sorry about the pics guys...darned computer hasnt let me upload anything...Ill keep trying.

Tam
                                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                                X