Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
    I'm not so sure having Chris lead is the best idea. Not that he's a bad leader, he just has a tendency to read his map upside down.
    I will be happy to lead, although your will have to follow me up tobaggan run slideways...

ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

ok, who is in, and how do i get there?
      i cant decide if i am heading there this evening, and getting a motel tonight and sat. or just head there early sat. morning.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
        I will be happy to lead, although your will have to follow me up tobaggan run slideways...

Have you SEEN Tobaggan recently? It's got fresh water running in it. It's muddy. But hey, if you want Chris to strap you outta there.

Comment

So then are people heading out there or what? NailerXXXX it is a great place and what was done Sat (when I was there) was about 2% of what is actually available. The one Broken bronco that Duke69/Chris could not make is great. And then there is so much other then toboggan to do as well. Especially the crazy ups and down behind El Hill (one of the branches form four points). I have driven thru or over pretty much everything at LCIR.

I am up for it.
          Black 92 YJ
          SOA, 2.5" Rancho Springs, 33" BFG M/T
          8.8 w/4.56 w/detroit
          Banks Header, Borla Exhaust, K&N

Comment

Traffic is going to be horrible tonight, unless you can get out here before it starts. Are you bringing Becky?, and is she driving her own Jeep? (That would be way too cool )

Motel 6 here is reasonable at $46 a night, I think Quality Inn may be a around the same.

Chris L? Are you coming?

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L

I"M IN!!!!

are you coming out Chris?
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Well until yesterday morning i was going to pack up my gear and head up there Saturday morning.

My right ankle decided it would be better if i twisted it at work, leaving me doing the one legged hop. X-rays revealed nothing fractured or broke, but my ankle looks like someone implanted a golf-ball in it.

Lots of cool drugs for the pain, a pair of crutches and a aircast.

I should be good to go for next weekend which is the weekend my friends and i origionally planned for our next LCIR trip.

All that are going have fun, take pics and let me know if it's snowing up there or not!
                [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
                AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
                15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
                33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
                FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
                Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
                RE Hand Throttle
                Optima Red Top
                K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

sorry to hear about your leg.. hope it all works out well for you. i was hoping to meet you. maybe next time.
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by PondScum
                    Well until yesterday morning i was going to pack up my gear and head up there Saturday morning.

My right ankle decided it would be better if i twisted it at work, leaving me doing the one legged hop. X-rays revealed nothing fractured or broke, but my ankle looks like someone implanted a golf-ball in it.

Lots of cool drugs for the pain, a pair of crutches and a aircast.

I should be good to go for next weekend which is the weekend my friends and i origionally planned for our next LCIR trip.

All that are going have fun, take pics and let me know if it's snowing up there or not!
                    I guess we are on the broken list...I can't go out until the windshield is fixed. The spiderweb in the corner could shatter if I pushed it.

But the good news is...located some parts.

Hope your leg heals soon.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                      Have you SEEN Tobaggan recently? It's got fresh water running in it. It's muddy. But hey, if you want Chris to strap you outta there.
                      I think that Chris would be strapping this Chris
                      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                        I think that Chris would be strapping this Chris
                        Oohhh...I like it when you talk that way
                        Sorry guys I cant make it this time. Have too much to do on the house this weekend, besides I went to JV last weekend. Don't think I can get 2 kitchen passes in a row
                        ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                        00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                        97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Oh well...maybe next time ...

Tam
                          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Keep your fingers crossed...

Windshield frame with glass $450
                            Entire soft top frame (bid) $50

for luck.

I can't play until I am repaired.

Comment

I can't play either! I don't really have a reason. Actually, I do. I was being plain lazy today!!!! I did go clogging tonight though. Sunday is going to be another lazy day. Well, I have to clean house I hope your ankle is okay, Pondscum!!! Did you sprain it? I have sprained my right ankle twice! Once when I was in high school then again just about 3 to 4 years ago. Keep off of it as much as possible and put ice and soak it in some Epsom Salt. You'll be back on it in a few days. Take care.
                              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                                The spiderweb in the corner could shatter if I pushed it.
                                It's a windshield (meaning safety glass). The cracks may spread, but the glass most certainly will not shatter...

Comment

Working...
                                X