Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News flash..Summer of 2005 same exact place..That big fat boulder on the left sure is tempting...but same results...arse high in air!!!!

Amazing how tore up that section is now. Its a lot of fun coming up hill in the mud. Real tough!
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Comment

pretty sure thats a different spot. maybe...

where Kurt was, is the same place I had tons of trouble getting up and over at night in the mud. here is a small video clip of me using the good ol' Warn

shot looking up at the spot. (pictures never do justice)
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

You kill me. Thats nuts! But great all at the same time! I dont think I could do it at night. Yeah, that spot is a dusyee now.
        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

Its the same spot. Just roaded down. Actually in the day picture posted theres an easy trick so that you dont need to strap your self out on the way up.....

D60 ax wasnt blown on the B trail. He wedge himself into a rock V notch..did a right front wheel burn and it did a twang...course he blaimed the break on his daughter the week before at JV...
          Last edited by Britain; 02-03-08, 09:40 PM.
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain View Post
            Its the same spot. Just roaded down. Actually in the day picture posted theres an easy trick so that you dont need to strap your self out on the way up.....

D60 ax wasnt blown on the B trail. He wedge himself into a rock V notch..did a right front wheel burn and it did a twang...
            does the easy trick have to do with 35 inch crawlers? I have made it up before with my 33s, but that was when it was dry. It was very wet and was very slippery. So enough talk when are we all going up there again!?
            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

prob wont be back untill were approved for the trail...I dont like to do bunny rabbit trails over....and over
              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
              WEB site

Comment

Marcos shots
                HERE
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

Working...
                X