Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait!! Got a camp site at the KOA just out of town, HOT showers!!! Always wanted to wheel in Moab, ever since I got my first jeep.
    That's a BIG rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Bachman View Post
      I can't wait!! Got a camp site at the KOA just out of town, HOT showers!!! Always wanted to wheel in Moab, ever since I got my first jeep.
      Be on the lookout. We'll be there as well. Got hotel rooms and camp sites. Gonna be a blast!
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Bachman View Post
        Take and post lot's of pictures because some of us will living vicariously through your stories and pictures!
        I've been wanting to go for the last five years now, maybe next year.........
        Money pit!

Comment

Originally posted by mrthieba View Post
          I like "Fins n things". It is close to town, and is a good way to learn about the tire grip on the slickrock. Has some good, steep climbs that are doable without being too dangerous. Just a fun run.
          Very fun trail for sure w/ a nice mix of stuff to wheel. Man I can't wait to get back to Moab!!

Comment

A note about the fees...it is $50 for the first day/trail, and $25 for each day/trail thereafter. I am an associate member for the Red Rocks, and will mid-gun Moab Rim, Kane Creek, and Gold Bar Rim. All three of those are great trails, but Moab Rim is REALLY scary!

Comment

We are outta heeeerrrrre Saturday. I'm taking the video cams, the laptop, all the tech crap, so I plan on posting up vids fresh off the trails as much as I can. Ya'll keep Calico safe for IDTT. See ya when we get back, IF we come back...
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

What a truly great trip. We got to run some amazing trail that kept us on our toes. Our group of three made it thru four trails with no rollovers. Hopefully there will be some pictures up soon.
                moon buggy
                5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                  What a truly great trip. We got to run some amazing trail that kept us on our toes. Our group of three made it thru four trails with no rollovers. Hopefully there will be some pictures up soon.
                  You went to Moab without a camera?:dunno: Shame on you.
                  Glad everyone made out alright with no mishaps. Look forward to the pics. Kurt?
                  Check out .

Comment

Working...
                  X