• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey joe im heading out sat morn to, looking forward to this
    :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by Schmo View Post
      Looks like there's gonna be a huge MJR turn out . . . I'm really looking forward seeing everybody out there! Just curious . . . how does this all work? Do we cruise around on the trails and pull over and pick up trash or what? As Calduc mentioned, we'll be cruising out on Sat and camping Sat night, do you guys think we'll have trouble finding a spot to camp?
      We will meet sat Morning and we will be given a particular task to do. It may be picking up trash, installing trail markers, working on the kiosks. It all depends on what is needed.
      moon buggy
      5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

• Rat called me to remind everybody to bring firewood. It is very cold out there.
        moon buggy
        5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

• Originally posted by cbrazor1 View Post
          hey joe im heading out sat morn to, looking forward to this
          hey I will bring the ziploc bag and you can bring the gas:devil:
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
            Rat called me to remind everybody to bring firewood. It is very cold out there.

I knew there was something I was forgeting. I did however hook up Turbo with a sweet army jacket
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

• hey im bringing gas lol
              :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

• I put up a last-minute roll call here on MJR to try and get a list of names and phone numbers together. We sure have a big list!! See everyone Saturday morning. And YES it's cold up here. Be prepared for winter camping!

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ca...day=2008-02-16
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by smack2020 View Post
                  I have never been on a night run, what's it all about?
                  Simply driving the trails at night. It's a lot of fun!

Here's myself, matt2001TJ and TJSUPE:

and I'm pretty sure this is Russ Chung:
                  -Bob
                  '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by calduc View Post
                    Schmo, Highway, Mtpockets and me will be leaving early saturday if anyone wants to head out with us. I just got my stuff on tonight. thanks to joe, dave, rick. so it should be interesting
                    i'm leaving at the a$$crack of dawn on saturday too, will prob be leaving the ocean at 445 or so :angry:. i'll also be camping sat. night in response to joe's inquiry. there should be some room for people to camp but it may be kinda tight if there are a lot of people at the MJR area.

i'll also throw some firewood in the rig.

FYI calduc, make sure you don't have any wobbles today, before all the balancing shops close. when i put my lift on i had bad tire wobbles at 45mph that required a balance on all 4 wheels before i could safely drive the vehicle.
                    03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

• Final Verdict

Barb and I will be there tomorrow, however sans YJ. I'm going to bring the Valdez, but for decoration only. The poor old man isn't able to make anything tougher than a dirt road at this point. Figured we'll need something to get out to the trash areas, and the Escape...is an Escape, ya know?

No camping for us either, bummer but we've got things to do on Sunday. Planning an early reveille & departure. Although we live much closer than most of you, the Valdez isn't known for breaking land speed records.

It has been VERY windy here today & yesterday, I'd predict the same for tomorrow, if you're planning on tent camping, I'd try to find a spot with a wind break, like up against a canyon wall or something.

Sucks we'll be missing out on the runs, and the campfire jolly. It seems I say this a lot, but maybe next year. I don't retire until June, so we should make it next year also.
                      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                        Final Verdict

Barb and I will be there tomorrow, however sans YJ. I'm going to bring the Valdez, but for decoration only. The poor old man isn't able to make anything tougher than a dirt road at this point. Figured we'll need something to get out to the trash areas, and the Escape...is an Escape, ya know?

No camping for us either, bummer but we've got things to do on Sunday. Planning an early reveille & departure. Although we live much closer than most of you, the Valdez isn't known for breaking land speed records.

It has been VERY windy here today & yesterday, I'd predict the same for tomorrow, if you're planning on tent camping, I'd try to find a spot with a wind break, like up against a canyon wall or something.

Sucks we'll be missing out on the runs, and the campfire jolly. It seems I say this a lot, but maybe next year. I don't retire until June, so we should make it next year also.
                        Don't worry about not bringing the YJ... We love you for YOU (and Barb) not your Jeep! Ok, well.... that too... but your company will be enjoyed! Glad you two will make it!
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Guard duty is over, see yall in the morning.
                          Dennis
                          04 TJ
                          4.0/Auto
                          RE 4.5 Long Arm
                          Rock-It Man Rockers
                          33x12.50 BFG A/T
                          desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

• I hope that there is camping space for those arriving on Sat. Holiday weekend, Civil War days @ Calico, Clean up, Might be full and tight. See ya there.

Comment

• Originally posted by maddmike View Post
                              FYI calduc, make sure you don't have any wobbles today, before all the balancing shops close. when i put my lift on i had bad tire wobbles at 45mph that required a balance on all 4 wheels before i could safely drive the vehicle.

yeah had it balanced first thing this morning. he said we were a little off. but close. anyways been road tested and highway tested. most parts are still on there. the ones that fell off.....well we don't need those. anyways looking forward to tomorrow.
                              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Originally posted by calduc View Post
                                yeah had it balanced first thing this morning. he said we were a little off. but close. anyways been road tested and highway tested. most parts are still on there. the ones that fell off.....well we don't need those. anyways looking forward to tomorrow.

UhhhUmmm . . . where's the pics????
                                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                                X