Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YJ's completion date is in question for this run. I'm going to work as fast as I can to get it done, but no promises. Have to order parts monday and will pay for faster shipping...but still. Welding is involved, and fabrication so I'm not sure. Still plan on going, but maybe only camping and trash pick-up, not so much a run up Doran.

Keep your fingers crossed.
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
      YJ's completion date is in question for this run. I'm going to work as fast as I can to get it done, but no promises. Have to order parts monday and will pay for faster shipping...but still. Welding is involved, and fabrication so I'm not sure. Still plan on going, but maybe only camping and trash pick-up, not so much a run up Doran.

Keep your fingers crossed.
      Fingers crossed. I have a cold beer for you in the cooler if you make it.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Well is questionable for me as well. Am out of town and come back on Wednesday. And have to finish setting up my lift and all the good parts. Will be close.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Well......
          I felt bad 'cause I missed this last year due to work and it looked like work was going to do it again this year. So, I PM'd a few members here that I knew were going and to try and work out a Sunday morning get together.
          Fast forward to this morning, I'm driving to the site, thinking I'm running late. Make a few calls and guess what?! IT'S NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!
          Phone call this morning went this way.
          RAT - You're not going to Calico now are you?
          ME- Yes. I'm running a little late.
          RAT - DUDE! It's next week.
          ME - U R :censor: messing with me?
          RAT - HA HA! Nope.

Later, Erik calls me. "You're are going to be up there by yourself."

So, since we are already past the outlet shopping center exit, we kept going. Erik suggests to pre-run the area and see what the area looks like. So, my two sons and I did a little harmless driving around.
          It is very clean up there. There are still some very messy campers that use this area but for the most part, it looks good.
          Btw, it may have been mentioned here, but there is a Civil War re-enactment next week. Might make for some extra people in the area.

So, I hope to see everyone up there NEXT weekend. The 16th.

Comment

aw man, was just up there at Calico with the kids today, prolly was looking at yer jeep in the parking lot! Desert Jewel was with me to, I was in my grand... anyways, we will be cleaning whatever can be cleaned next weekend, I didn't think it was too bad today, but we will see...
            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

i found a few motorhomes and a few thousand shotgun shells i will ditch back there on tuesday or wednesday so we all have something to clean up....

(just kidding)
              03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

I wouldn't mind dropping a couple of hundred shells on saturday... maybe a few boxes of clays... then we can pick up the shells, b4 we leave...

Comment

Originally posted by calduc View Post
                  Well is questionable for me as well. Am out of town and come back on Wednesday. And have to finish setting up my lift and all the good parts. Will be close.
                  No way . . . You have to be there to try out all those new goodies!!! What's left? Seems like we got the major install done and now it's down to the adjustments, misc stuff, etc. Just let me know if you need a hand and I can cruise by after work . . . might even be able to play hookie on Friday if it comes down to it. Maybe there's somebody here on MJR that could walk us thru or even stop by and show us how to dial everything in???
                  That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I will be leaving the 15 fwy @ Main Street in Hesperia on Saturday, heading north @ 6:00 am if anyone wants to "Jeep pool" to Barstow.

Mitch - great88

Comment

• i should be hitting main about 6.00 il be leaving here (colton) about 530
                      :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                        I wouldn't mind dropping a couple of hundred shells on saturday... maybe a few boxes of clays... then we can pick up the shells, b4 we leave...
                        Jesse, I tried to get a hold of you last sunday to see if you wanted to go shooting but just got an answering machine. So, I went out and did the old pull/throw by hand, drop the bird thrower and shoot gig.
                        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• :hijack:

Sorry to have missed ya Matt, that would have been a good time, heck I'm sure it was.... for You! we will have to get out an do that sometime fo sho...

Comment

• Might not be able to make it now. Just got off of a 18 hour shift doing a security detail. If they don't get the problem fixed I will be pulling 12 hour shifts through the weekend. The only cool thing about it is I get issued an M-16 and the authority to use it.
                            Dennis
                            04 TJ
                            4.0/Auto
                            RE 4.5 Long Arm
                            Rock-It Man Rockers
                            33x12.50 BFG A/T
                            desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

• Leaving Ventura County at 4:30 am with a few Club members in tow and a off road trailer for junk.
                              2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deamer View Post
                                The only cool thing about it is I get issued an M-16 and the authority to use it.

Bring that bad boy out to the desert and let's play!!!
                                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X