Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The secret is to sucker your wife into doing it. Moms get all the fun stuff.
    moon buggy
    5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
      Are you gonna be there Home boy?
      Wish I could make it, but it's my daughters birthday that day...7 years old!
      -Bob
      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by highway420 View Post
        Is anybody driving up Sat. morn??

My question is, if I don't make it to the DDC by 7, how will I find where to go exactly?
        We are planning on leaving our house about 4 or so in the morning, but if for some reason I run behind, how 'out of the loop' will we be?
        Dave,

Registration opens at 7am, the trail leaders meet at 8am, but the drivers' meeting isn't until 9am. Last year, the registration line was very long, so this year I plan to get there around 8 so I can register and find the MJR group. Sarah said to look for a yellow MJR banner. I presume you will be able to reach us on CB Ch4 or send me a PM if you need my cell phone number.
        If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
        KI6MLU

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
          Hehe, you've got a couple kids already... you're a seasoned poop cleaner-upper already... any tips?

Kurt, any chance you can drive all the toilet paper we pick up down to San Diego for me?
          Sure thing Matt. I just re-newed my Hazardous Waste :poop:Transport Permit, so I'm good to go!:thumbs_up
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

time is getting close!
            i'll be there, hopefully with the Bean.
            Rat, please do your best to save me a space for the trailer.
            WOOO HOOO!

Sarah, any small pink shirts for the Bean?
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
              time is getting close!
              i'll be there, hopefully with the Bean.
              Rat, please do your best to save me a space for the trailer.
              WOOO HOOO!

Sarah, any small pink shirts for the Bean?
              I'm bringing my .44 mag. Noone gets that spot!

Comment

OK, I will be rolling up early Saturday morning as i took the day off and will not be camping either friday or saturday. Im in Ontario. If anyone wants to caravan with my rig that would be cool.If not, i need to know where the heck to go since this is my 1st yr doing this.

I NEED MORE INFO!!!! I'm registered and stuff. do i just show up with some trash bags and an emptied out rig and start picking crap up?
                1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Kevin - go here in the morning. The MJR crowd will be hard to miss!!
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Weather?!?!?!

Has anyone seen the weather update for this area??

I just looked at it yesterday, and it was all sunny all week/end.....now, this morning.....It says it's gonna rain, with the exception of Friday.
                    Has this cleanup gone on in the rain??

Hopefully the 'weather report' will change back to, mostly sunny...
                    David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
                    I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

I just looked at it yesterday, and it was all sunny all week/end.....now, this morning.....It says it's gonna rain, with the exception of Friday.

Those weather guys are hardly ever correct. I checked two different sites and they’re both different. Although, they both said no rain Fri-Sun.
                      Check out .

Comment

What? A jeeper worried about rain? What's this place comin' to?
                        If it does rain, and it won't as long as I don't take the top off the Heep, the upside is no dust, and a free shower at the end of the day!:thumbs_up

Comment

If it does rain, and it won't as long as I don't take the top off the Heep, the upside is no dust, and a free shower at the end of the day!:thumbs_up
                          LOL! I like the way you think Kurt!
                          -Bob
                          '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

What? A jeeper worried about rain? What's this place comin' to?
                            :omg:Not me..
                            I have a pregnant wife..:marge:.She's the one I worry about. Normally she loves to camp, but with the first child:bart: in the oven....She may not be as excited about rain....

I know, I don't normally go by the 'weather report'...but the radar :geek: does show a :bolt:a brewin' over the ocean...

Let's all keep our tops on(Jeep tops, that is..:wink and closed until that date...

Oh, yeah, and if any of yaz wash yur Jeep...pray we don't find out :gun:
                            David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
                            I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

there is only one bloke on this site that washes regularly... so you know who ya are!

... err the jeep that is...
                              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                                The secret is to sucker your wife into doing it. Moms get all the fun stuff.
                                Sweet... I'm taking notes... Anybody else have any tips?

Sure thing Matt. I just re-newed my Hazardous Waste :poop:Transport Permit, so I'm good to go!:thumbs_up
                                Hazerdous waste:cone::cone:? I don't want any USED tp....:omg: But thanks for the offer!
                                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X