This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i'm signed up.

if i read correctly, it appears as if there are no trail runs scheduled or allowed on sunday...so does that mean anyone would be interested in stoddard valley, rattlesnake canyon, or big bear on sunday?

Last edited by maddmike; 02-04-08, 11:14 PM.
    03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

There will be several "un-organized" runs Saturday night and Sunday... Promised to be well worth wild!

Originally posted by maddmike View Post
      ok i'm signed up.

if i read correctly, it appears as if there are no trail runs scheduled or allowed on sunday...so does that mean anyone would be interested in stoddard valley, rattlesnake canyon, or big bear on sunday?

"run forest, run!"

Comment

I will be there friday morning about 10. will wheel friday and saturday.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Crawlin' View Post
          Rat??? Care to share (details that is)? Wheew... another close call.

If I reveal all of my secrets, where will the intrigue be?
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Besides, Kurt needs to keep his secrets...they can't give EVERYONE a discount!!

[COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
              they can't give EVERYONE a discount!!

EXACTLY! Thank you!

Comment

Is anybody driving up Sat. morn??

My question is, if I don't make it to the DDC by 7, how will I find where to go exactly?
                We are planning on leaving our house about 4 or so in the morning, but if for some reason I run behind, how 'out of the loop' will we be?
                David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
                I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

Some good news I think. Last night was the monthly meeting of my local club. I mentioned this event, and two of the guys said that they were up there a couple of weekends ago, and that they were surprised at how clean it was out there, compared to the past. Obviously, a clean-up is a great idea, but hopefully, if these events keep happening, we can all stay ahead of (or close too) the idiots that throw their crap out there.
                  -Bob
                  '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by highway420 View Post
                    Is anybody driving up Sat. morn??

My question is, if I don't make it to the DDC by 7, how will I find where to go exactly?
                    We are planning on leaving our house about 4 or so in the morning, but if for some reason I run behind, how 'out of the loop' will we be?
                    Well, my best advice is to be there on time. The event moves pretty fast, and once they get the teams arranged and everyone has the plan for the day we all haul ass. But There will always be someone at the rally point and I'm sure if you get there late there will still be plenty to do. SO don't sweat it.

Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
                      Some good news I think. Last night was the monthly meeting of my local club. I mentioned this event, and two of the guys said that they were up there a couple of weekends ago, and that they were surprised at how clean it was out there, compared to the past. Obviously, a clean-up is a great idea, but hopefully, if these events keep happening, we can all stay ahead of (or close too) the idiots that throw their crap out there.
                      I was out there at New Years, and while I didn't see too much like last year (see Kurt's truck) there was still plenty of grafitti, shooting remnants and other crap to be cleaned up. Don't think we'll be done in an hour!
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                        I was out there at New Years, and while I didn't see too much like last year (see Kurt's truck) there was still plenty of grafitti, shooting remnants and other crap to be cleaned up. Don't think we'll be done in an hour!
                        I'm sure there will be PLENTY to do. I'm just glad (or so it sounded) that it looked better than it did last time. Hopefully it keeps going in that direction. :thumbs_up
                        -Bob
                        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
                          I'm sure there will be PLENTY to do. I'm just glad (or so it sounded) that it looked better than it did last time. Hopefully it keeps going in that direction. :thumbs_up
                          Are you gonna be there Home boy?

Comment

Last time we were out there there was enogh toilet paper around there to fill Kurts truck.
                            I think that is a job for matt so he can get used to cleaning up poop !!!
                            moon buggy
                            5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

You guys are crackin me up here! Anyone want any MJR tees? Ship me off a PM and I'll set your preferred color/size aside. If you've never been with MJR at an event before, everybody's wearin' em hehe
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                                Last time we were out there there was enogh toilet paper around there to fill Kurts truck.
                                I think that is a job for matt so he can get used to cleaning up poop !!!
                                Hehe, you've got a couple kids already... you're a seasoned poop cleaner-upper already... any tips?

Kurt, any chance you can drive all the toilet paper we pick up down to San Diego for me?
                                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X