This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy folks...

The poker routes selected are considered limited use and just happen to be within the tortoise habitat. We were expecting over a couple hundred rigs. We can have an official "unorganized trail run." We just need to coordinate the groups and trails to avoid unnecessary traffic jams. It'll work out... What's the saying, "it's better to ask for forgiveness than be told no?" Big Grinin'!

Originally posted by RubiRedRoc 07 View Post
    So lets get this straight. 300 rigs can go out Saturday and clean up the area.(critical tortoise habitats)But on Sunday the same area is now out of bounds. Did the tortoises go on vacation for the Saturday event? Or did the BLM get what they wanted and now they don't need you anymore.....
    "run forest, run!"

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
      Will there be an MJR camping area, or is everyone planning on just the day?
      I'll be up in the canyon by the Gatekeeper (the usual MJR spot) on Friday morning.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Crawlin' View Post
        ... What's the saying, "it's better to ask for forgiveness than be told no?" Big Grinin'!
        Close.

"Its easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission"

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

How cold do you guys think it will be to camp??

Trying to get the wife to go with, but being that she's 19 wks pregnant, she is a little hesitant.

Was thinking about actually getting a room in Barstow, but I've never been to the trails out there, much less the ghost town area. So, I would need a little direction from where ever I land.
          Edit: I just scrolled to the header of this post and found the meeting spot.....DDC..right?

Any and all suggestions would be great.
          She loves camping, usually, but, obviously it's the cold season and having a big belly:omg:
          I do have an air mattress and a little propane heater that says it's ok to use inside tents....so it's not like we would be 'roughing it'.

Please, shoot some ideas out....
          Thanks....
          Last edited by Mr. Orange; 02-02-08, 03:21 PM.
          David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
          I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

yeah, that's the one..

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
            Close.

"Its easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission"

Tam
            "run forest, run!"

Comment

Originally posted by highway420 View Post

Trying to get the wife to go with, but being that she's 19 wks pregnant, she is a little hesitant.

Was thinking about actually getting a room in Barstow, but I've never been to the trails out there, much less the ghost town area. So, I would need a little direction from where ever I land.
              Edit: I just scrolled to the header of this post and found the meeting spot.....DDC..right?

She loves camping, usually, but, obviously it's the cold season and having a big belly:omg:
              I do have an air mattress and a little propane heater that says it's ok to use inside tents....so it's not like we would be 'roughing it'.

Thanks....
              My wife is 21 weeks pregnant now, and we'll be camping! She won't be wheeling/working with us depending on the duty MJR is assigned, but it'll still be a blast! At 19 weeks your wife shouldn't be too huge in the belly yet, especially if this is her first!
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Thanks....

Camping will be better for her than that hooker hotel in Barstow. !! ( rat told me about them)
                moon buggy
                5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Congrats to both of you!

Hey we could use a few expecting mom's to be in staging... We'll likely need that "irritated and get this out of me" presence to keep things moving along.

Just as long as they don't deliver until after the groups head out.

Plan accordingly, please... pretty please...

Mark

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                  My wife is 21 weeks pregnant now, and we'll be camping! She won't be wheeling/working with us depending on the duty MJR is assigned, but it'll still be a blast! At 19 weeks your wife shouldn't be too huge in the belly yet, especially if this is her first!
                  "run forest, run!"

Comment

Rat??? Care to share (details that is)? Wheew... another close call.

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                    Camping will be better for her than that hooker hotel in Barstow. !! ( rat told me about them)
                    "run forest, run!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                      hmmmmm do they have midgets???
                      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by calduc View Post
                        hmmmmm do they have midgets???
                        Josh, you have a fetish with:drool:midgets, don't you??:omg:
                        That's quite a few times now that I have seen you speak about midgets...

On the other note.....Will there be a special area for the 'mommies to be'?? kidding....

But seriously, can some one reiterate the day/time to meet? If I come up early Saturday morning....will the place still be the DDC?
                        Sorry for all the ?'s, it's just I've never been to this area....
                        David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
                        I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

To answer highway420's question about How Cold will it be? I can answer as a local. We have been running temps of around 30-36 in the mornings and heating up to mid 50's in the day. Inless we get a heat wave in a week, that's what you can expect. Last week we had a lot of high 20's. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                            Just as long as I don't have to ride in front of you with all them damn lights...:thumbs_up
                            I am coming for you!!

Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

But seriously, can some one reiterate the day/time to meet? If I come up early Saturday morning....will the place still be the DDC?
                              Sorry for all the ?'s, it's just I've never been to this area....
                              Yep, DDC is the meeting place, as stated in the first post. See ya there
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by calduc View Post
                                I am coming for you!!

Exactly! I've already seen that view from the rear view...
                                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X