Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool rat is furnishing people's apts after that day.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
      How many folks are towing that can use their tow rigs to haul big trash items?
      I'm bringing the Jeep on the trailer. I'll have a truck and a flat bed trailer if needed.
      Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
        How many folks are towing that can use their tow rigs to haul big trash items? There were a bunch last time, but more would be better. I had enough stuff in the back of mine to furnish a one bedroom apt.

(took a minute or two to find this pic)

I think last count was:
        Couch, TV, VCR, BBQ grille, washer and dryer! We also had steering components from a VW (or something small), a motorcycle frame, car stereo, and a screen door among all the other crap!
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Alright Calico Cleanup! I am kinda bummed that I shouldn't be wheeling (passengering) anymore, so I am really looking forward to this to at least spend time with those who can!
          www.jeep.matandtiff.com

Comment

The cleanup will go until about noon or one, official schedule forthcoming, and there will be dumpsters at the Calico trailhead.
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

im not thinking thats a very good staging area we managed to fill a good portion of the lakebed last year just our traffic it will take an hour to get to the trails
              [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                im not thinking thats a very good staging area we managed to fill a good portion of the lakebed last year just our traffic it will take an hour to get to the trails
                We made do with what we could - the lakebed is off limits this year.
                It's only about a 10 minute drive to the Ghost Town.

If you have any additional comments about the event, please email them via the cleanup website. I'd like to keep this thread on a positive note.

:gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

that sucks about the lake bed why is it closed ?
                  [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

I can't make this event this year as it's my daughters 7th birthday that day.

There will however be other Capo Valley 4 Wheelers there to help!

Hope to see a lot of you at the next IDTT event!! :thumbs_up
                    -Bob
                    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

im going , il be towing my jeep out , so if needed my truck is availible for hauling but its a toyota with a short bed ( kinda small)
                      :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

all signed up. i will be there
                        If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

How do you sign up?

I'm new here but would like to participate. THANKS

Comment

top of the page has registration info, or click this: http://signup.calicocleanup.com
                            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                              top of the page has registration info, or click this: http://signup.calicocleanup.com
                              THANKS Kodiak Spirit I'm all signed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                                You just posted that so we could see your guns... haha looks like Brian got the lighter side
                                |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X