Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright...

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
    LOL Kurt your the man! Some of you I have wheeled with before, and I know you are all just alike (its a jeep thing) and would help out anyone(that owns a jeep ). I just really dont think I can make this run. Just running low on gas money and school is starting up soon and will definitly be draining the rest of my money until I start work back up. I know I know...excuses..complaining... I know you will all have fun with out me. If we get a Hammers trip in I am down!
    You will be missed, .... hey it's only Wed!?
    Best, Max7
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbearwheeler View Post
      Glad to hear some of you guys are coming up to Big Bear this Saturday. Some of us locals will be meeting you in Fawnskin about 8:30. If you come up earlier, we'll be at the Barnstorm Cafe at the airport for breakfast about 7:30. There's lots of snow. Lockers are a must. Got some good stuff to show ya.
      Ron
      I'll probably meet you guys for breakfast.
      Best, Max7
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• [QUOTE=miguelitojeep97;92525] Just running low on gas money and school is starting up soon and will definitly be draining the rest of my money until I start work back up. I know I know...excuses..complaining...[quote=miguelitojeep97;92525]

Problem Solved:

http://www.thespermbankofca.org/page....php?pageid=11
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Schmo;92531][QUOTE=miguelitojeep97;92525] Just running low on gas money and school is starting up soon and will definitly be draining the rest of my money until I start work back up. I know I know...excuses..complaining...
          Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
          I genuinely just laughed out loud... that was funny...
          02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

• :dunno: done and done...Ill be driving everywhere now!
            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

• im might try to make this one i bent my rear control arm pretty bad an di should have onaother one today or tommorow so if i can find one i will have an excuse to call in sick
              [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                im might try to make this one i bent my rear control arm pretty bad an di should have onaother one today or tommorow so if i can find one i will have an excuse to call in sick
                Did it have anything to do with this? I hope you can be sick!

Comment

• I have no idea when I did it, could have been there or ocotillo I'm getting a new one tommorow ill just gave to wrench fast when I get home man I hate working in the cold

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                    I have no idea when I did it, could have been there or ocotillo I'm getting a new one tommorow ill just gave to wrench fast when I get home man I hate working in the cold
                    Or was it here? Glad to see you might go.
                    [COLOR=#660000][/COLOR]
                    Check out .

Comment

• Whoa... Nice Stuck! My wife just said she likes the four door now!

Comment

• ouch. painful photos. anywhoo. is that door dented or is it a reflection?
                        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• nope no dent lol just reflection but i am on my way back to ontario to pick up another arm now just to call in sick sat hahahahah

Comment

• Snow?

It was supposed to snow in the Big Bear Area yesterday Jan. 9, any of you Locals to Confirm??
                            Best, Max7

Comment

• ok just got the new arm and managaed also have another buddy in a 4 dr rubi coming along

Comment

• Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                                It was supposed to snow in the Big Bear Area yesterday Jan. 9, any of you Locals to Confirm??
                                Best, Max7

We didn't get any new snow on Weds. Jan 9th, but there's still lots of snow left from last weekend especially on the East facing slopes.
                                Ron
                                Big Bear local.

Comment

Working...
                                X