Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sarah

Please note - I _will_ be picking a different CB channel the day of the run. I have zero interest in listening to every other CB'r above the 5000' level on the mountain
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

mrthieba, Thanks for the tip on the chains..I,ll check those out..Geeb..
      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

all right sorry about the spelling error
        :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

hmmm this sounds interesting and might be a good time to test the new 35s
          [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Awe I want to play too...... Open/open on 31's mtrs with chains, front/rear tow points and a cb 2in spacer lift 1 in. body lift
            OffRoadFreak AKA Flying Dutchman. 1999 TJ. RE 4.5". 1" body lift. D44 F&R, Lockers F&R, 35" MTRs, Guts to try...well..almost anything.

Comment

Jeff,
              sounds good, count me in.
              Dan
              Dan

Comment

Originally posted by OffRoadFreak View Post
                Awe I want to play too...... Open/open on 31's mtrs with chains, front/rear tow points and a cb 2in spacer lift 1 in. body lift

Sorry ORF - no open rigs on this one (unless the snow clears). Too many spots where you'll find out you only really have "2 wheel drive"
                Jeff
                OHV76V
                KG6TY

Comment

Originally posted by Danabee View Post
                  Jeff,
                  sounds good, count me in.
                  Dan
                  I assume your lady will be driving?
                  Jeff
                  OHV76V
                  KG6TY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                    Sorry ORF - no open rigs on this one (unless the snow clears). Too many spots where you'll find out you only really have "2 wheel drive"
                    please post if open diffs can go. im open/open lifted, 33"...and am feeling the itch to run something over

Comment

No open diffs on this one DM, unless we lose a LOT of snow before then
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY

Comment

Jeff,
                        I've been out of town. How's the snow pack looking? I hope it's measured in feet, we really need it!

Kurt
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Overall snow pack is pretty good - not what we need (but more than I personally thought we'd get)

I'll be teaching a class out of that outpost the weekend before (1/5) - might run up the hill after the class and check conditions.

Cut through Long Beach last night on my way to Seal Beach (dinner at Walts) - always looking for TJ's with MJR stickers on them
                          Jeff
                          OHV76V
                          KG6TY

Comment

No open diffs on this one
                            how many other "driver recommendations" do I need before I'm allowed to go with open diffs?...

i DID grow up in NY...
                            03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

hey i gonna find me a mjr sticker.

Overall snow pack is pretty good - not what we need (but more than I personally thought we'd get)

I'll be teaching a class out of that outpost the weekend before (1/5) - might run up the hill after the class and check conditions.

Cut through Long Beach last night on my way to Seal Beach (dinner at Walts) - always looking for TJ's with MJR stickers on them
                              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike View Post
                                how many other "driver recommendations" do I need before I'm allowed to go with open diffs?...

i DID grow up in NY...
                                14,238,616 - one of which has to be mine

No open rigs. As I said before, this isn't going to be the "we're gonna make it, no matter what" run. There's plenty of snow in the rest of the SBNF for that.

As I've said before - if I feel the need to chain up, or start seeing rigs sliding towards the drop off - we turn around. There will be plenty of opportunities to run this trail in the spring/summer if we can't do it in the snow safely.
                                Jeff
                                OHV76V
                                KG6TY

Comment

Working...
                                X