Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Fart/Jeff,,Good deal..one more thing Jan.7th is my birthday and I,m at that BIG number..50..so if I was to fall down, I might be yellen Help I,ve fallen and I can,t get up,LOL..sounds good the only day I can,t go is Jan.14th..Thanks Geeb...
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Close, Geebo - Big Five Oh for me is about a month later (11 Feb)
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY
      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

I'm in! A sliegh ride down a cliff might be fun... YeeeeeHaaaawwwwwww...
        Juzz kiddin. Can't wait; I've bumped up against that gate too many times.

Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

well im in weather permits i dont mind a little cold but if its raining or snowing at the time im not going cause i got no doors .

im locked front and rear . cheak
          recovery point front n rear . cheak
          cb radio .cheak
          34s 4.5 lift cheak
          :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

Put me on the list

I am interested. I was last at Baldy notch in 1984 in an '84 Chev C10. Made the trip solo, in retrospect I should have had at least one other rig with me. In those days the trail was nearly always open. We had heavy rains that year and crossing the creek bed was one of the most difficult parts of the trail.

THANKS!!!
            Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

Originally posted by Bonecruncher View Post
              I'd love to do a run on New Years Day! Any chance of that being the date?
              On New Years Day I plan to be camping in Johnson Valley. I need a dual fix of Jeepin' and ATV ridin'
              Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

Originally posted by cbrazor1 View Post
                well im in weather permits i dont mind a little cold but if its raining or snowing at the time im not going cause i got no doors .

im locked front and rear . cheak
                recovery point front n rear . cheak
                cb radio .cheak
                34s 4.5 lift cheak
                Spell check - unchecked
                Jeff
                OHV76V
                KG6TY

Comment

Originally posted by DirtBall89 View Post
                  I am interested. I was last at Baldy notch in 1984 in an '84 Chev C10. Made the trip solo, in retrospect I should have had at least one other rig with me. In those days the trail was nearly always open. We had heavy rains that year and crossing the creek bed was one of the most difficult parts of the trail.

THANKS!!!
                  LOL

About 3 years or so ago (when we had the _serious_ rains), the whole creek bed flooded. Right across from the Ranger Station is a Korean church camp. One of the members decided he could cross the stream (middle of the night), ran off the cement - about a 6' dropoff. They got out ok - but the minivan was almost vertical.

I'll keep all of you posted!
                  Jeff
                  OHV76V
                  KG6TY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                    Spell check - unchecked
                    Glad it was him and not me!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I hate being heckled for spelling errors!

Is it about time for a sign-up list?
                    Money pit!

Comment

Originally posted by pdw View Post
                      Glad it was him and not me!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I hate being heckled for spelling errors!

Is it about time for a sign-up list?
                      LOL

I have about 4 folks here at work that are on the "Mommy Mail" list (all their outgoing email is moderated by their supervisor before sending) either due to gross spelling/grammar issues (or in one guys case, he can't seem to realize that "text messaging" language isn't appropriate for business communications) I just couldn't resist

Sarah m'lady - can you build me a sign up list?
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY

Comment

Geeb, re: snow chains. I found a set at walmart that fit up to 33-12.50/15 or 305/70-16. $67.00 That was the largest size I found there.

Comment

The change in date should still work for me. I have some chains I picked up years ago. I think they fit up to 33's. :dunno:
                          Last snow run I did was back in 2000 at the Los Coyote Indian Reservation. On 30's, open, no lift. That was fun.
                          Now, 33's, lift, rear locker, and winch for when I need a front locker but don't have one.
                          So yes, I'm still very interested in this run.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                            LOL

I have about 4 folks here at work that are on the "Mommy Mail" list (all their outgoing email is moderated by their supervisor before sending) either due to gross spelling/grammar issues (or in one guys case, he can't seem to realize that "text messaging" language isn't appropriate for business communications) I just couldn't resist

Sarah m'lady - can you build me a sign up list?
                            You bet ... what's the final date? If I create a calendar event and then change the date, the roll call will be lost.
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

12 January Miss Sarah
                              Jeff
                              OHV76V
                              KG6TY

Comment

Righto!
                                Roll Call
                                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X