Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simi valley. hey thats where i am at.......
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

dood cool username there. that is me
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

think there is any snow from the rain? or is it too warm?
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

There should be a little left as of today, went up to alamo last saturday and im heading up there this weekend, anyone is welcome to join. I guess they're supposed to have another storm tomorrow and if supposed to be colder tomorrow so, so i have my fingers crossed!!! We had at least a foot of snow some places a little more last weekend, it was really really fun!
          02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

Originally posted by Troy591 View Post
            There should be a little left as of today, went up to alamo last saturday and im heading up there this weekend, anyone is welcome to join. I guess they're supposed to have another storm tomorrow and if supposed to be colder tomorrow so, so i have my fingers crossed!!! We had at least a foot of snow some places a little more last weekend, it was really really fun!
            How are these trails in the snow? I've been thru Lockwood and Miller several times in dry conditions but with some of the steep climbs and shelf roads, the snow must add a bit of the pucker factor.
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
              How are these trails in the snow? I've been thru Lockwood and Miller several times in dry conditions but with some of the steep climbs and shelf roads, the snow must add a bit of the pucker factor.
              It really isn't all to hard, scenery is a hell of a lot cooler. its just driving on a paved part of road that is half in the shade and half in the sun = ice... no bueno... haven't found the balls to do miller or even lockwood in the snow, let alone when its dry (main reason being i want to go with someone who knows the trail, not a guy thats new to wheelin and think he knows it...). It is really fun though to try stuff in the snow, even the easy stuff can get your attention if you nod off a little.

Next time we head up there i'll let everyone know earlier so you can try and make it if you cant this coming saturday.
              02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

hey troy591 so are you going this saturday? i might be interested, how dificult does it get?

Comment

im also in Simi!!!:thumbs_up

Comment

Yup still going tomorrow, should get to hard wont be fire roads but maybe a few small hills, nothing a stock vehicle couldn't do. Were meeting at the mcdonalds in castaic off lake hughes road at 10:15am, then heading up. PM me if you can make it!

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
                      finally got a few clips up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPo_5OR56z8
                      Hey Steve, thanks for posting or 'toobing' the videos and pics....fantastic!!!
                      David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
                      I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

Hey,

Had a great time on the trails yesterday. Hope we can do it again soon. Have a great holiday everyone.

Jared

Comment

Working...
                        X