• Time
  • Show
Clear All

well be there just tell when and were and ill meet you there
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
      well be there just tell when and were and ill meet you there
      Fuel Station at BV and Hesperia Road at 7:30, that should give us plenty of time to make it up the mountian by 9

Add us to the Roll Call list

Comment

wich fuel station the closest one i can think of right there is the shell on I

Comment

wich fuel station the closest one i can think of right there is the shell on I
          I was thinking of the old ultramar, but youre right I think its gone now, the Shell will work at I @ 7:30

Comment

ill be bringing my fiance to if any other girls are asking if girls are going..
            1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Sorry I missed it..Hope ya,ll had fun!!! Geebo
              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Good times.. froze my A55 off!!! maybe i should invest in a top!

Comment

ihad a great time yea but it was cold on the ride home good trail with good people i post a few pics tomorrow:yawn:
                  :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

great time guys had a blast cant wait till next time made it home with just a broken sway bar motor

Comment

great time guys had a blast cant wait till next time made it home with just a broken sway bar motor
                      We had a great time too, a few bumps and scratches but nothing major. We took alot of pics and will post them tonight.

Scott when did you break the sway bar?

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
                        Good times.. froze my A55 off!!! maybe i should invest in a top!
                        I'm supposed to go next sunday....I don't have doors for the YJ and the heater is so-so...guess I'll dress REALLY warm!!!
                        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by WYRD View Post
                          We had a great time too, a few bumps and scratches but nothing major. We took alot of pics and will post them tonight.

Scott when did you break the sway bar?

not really sure when it broke it has done it before it just wont reconect i just get a flashing sway bar light lol off to the stealership she goes again........

Comment

any pics yet?

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
                              any pics yet?
                              i know ive been waiting i only got one with my phone

Comment

Ok finally some pics as I promised

Had a great time we can't wait to do it again soon!!

Comment

Working...
                                X