Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john bull Sunday

hey everyone. anyone who wants to join me meet us at the discovery center at big bear lake on sunday the 25th at 9am to do john bull trail and gold mountain if we get around to it.
    OffRoadFreak AKA Flying Dutchman. 1999 TJ. RE 4.5". 1" body lift. D44 F&R, Lockers F&R, 35" MTRs, Guts to try...well..almost anything.

Hey off road, what ever happen to the video from the time we ran three trails, Kevin.

Comment

Maybe. Haven't been up there in years.

Comment

yea might go il see as it getscloser what time and where are we meeting at
        :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
          Hey off road, what ever happen to the video from the time we ran three trails, Kevin.
          my sister was supposed to do it but she bailed. i'm learning final cut pro and i'll make our video my next project
          OffRoadFreak AKA Flying Dutchman. 1999 TJ. RE 4.5". 1" body lift. D44 F&R, Lockers F&R, 35" MTRs, Guts to try...well..almost anything.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrazor1 View Post
            yea might go il see as it getscloser what time and where are we meeting at
            discovery center at big bear lake on sunday the 25th at 9am

Comment

yea looks like il probly go how many rigs r going
              :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

i may try and make this run not sure yet
                [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

how hard is john bull with open diffs?

Comment

it's possible

Originally posted by TJ Clay View Post
                    It's do-able, but will be very challenging for any stock rig with open diffs. A lift definitely helps, and body protection is a must.

-RP
                    Last edited by m1jeep; 11-22-07, 10:16 PM.

Comment

i just did jphn bull about a month ago in a stock 4dr and never used my lockers and it was raining so it can be done it will just take a bit more patiance and time
                      [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by cbrazor1 View Post
                        yea looks like il probly go how many rigs r going
                        there are about 4 rigs so far going. open to anyone who would like to join us. the more the better

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Clay View Post
                          i'm pretty stock. open open on 31s with some rock sliders and I do fine. I don't always get through everything on the first try but that is what that "R" thing is for on your stick. It's really neat, it allows you to try again at a different approach.

No really you'll be fine as long as you can tolerate some scrape-age on the underside.

Comment

Hi all ,That was my concern if my rig would make it? But I guess so I, open in the front limited slip in the rear with the 30/44 dif,s..I also have 3 and a half inches of lift and 33,s so I,m ok..I hope..I was told awhile back I would have problems even with that setup so I didn,t go..Put me down as a definite maybe..Thanks Geeb..
                            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

i'm gonna try and make it. open diffs but 33s and 3 1/2" lift.

Comment

Working...
                              X