Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calico

IM headinout to calico this weekend the 17th to do some wheelin im gonna camp and head back sunday afternoon is anyone else interestedn in going
    :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

I will be going. Sounds like fun.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

great! hey do you know the area very well calduc i havent ran thes trail before im really looking forward to this weekend

Comment

ummm no i was relying on you. if not i don't mind exploring.........:gun:
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Hey guys I might make it out there this weekend, and I know the area very well. If I go I'll hook up with you guys. Where are you going to meet at?

Kurt
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

hec i dont know i will probly set up camp as you go in there before the gate keeper i have my trail book but yea some experenced help would sure be nice rat lol

Comment

as it gets closer il pm you my cell # so we can meet up im gonna be out there about 1030 saterday morn

Comment

This sounds like fun! I'll post up as it gets closer if I can make it. I've never been to Calico, but have been hearing a lot of great things about the trails out there. Are you guys planning on camping Sat night?
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

yea im taking my trailer im staying saterday night yea it should be fun

Comment

it should be nice weather

Comment

sounds great wish weekend would get here faster
                      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by cbrazor1 View Post
                        hec i dont know i will probly set up camp as you go in there before the gate keeper i have my trail book but yea some experenced help would sure be nice rat lol
                        We stayed out there last weekend and there was NOBODY camping out there !!! We were totally alone out there, it was so nice. Have fun out there guys
                        moon buggy
                        5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

It looks like I may be hooking up with Andrew and Shari, possibly, so it looks like we'll have a nice little group for Calico. Not sure if I'm gonna camp or just do a day trip, but either way, I'll see ya'll Saturday.
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Since Ray won't be there till around 10:30 Saturday, I think I might join you all for the day Would really like to do Doran.

Comment

Looks like I will be back to town sooner then I thought. I might join you guys. Been wanting to run Calico for a while. Probably for the day.
                              Check out .

Comment

Working...
                              X