Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calico Anyone

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
    Looks like I'll be heading out to Lake Isabella on Sat and camping Sat night. It's officially "Last Minute" now so PM me if you are interested in going.
    Anyone interested in doing calico saterday the 17th of this month? Im just throwing this idea up in the air (i myself wont commit just yet) to see who is interested??? I was actually wanting to do a "Matt's 2nd Annual Holcomb Creek Run" this month ,....But, because of the fires thats not going to happen.
    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
      Anyone interested in doing calico saterday the 17th of this month? Im just throwing this idea up in the air (i myself wont commit just yet) to see who is interested??? I was actually wanting to do a "Matt's 2nd Annual Holcomb Creek Run" this month ,....But, because of the fires thats not going to happen.
      I'd be interested . . . post up a thread if you decide to go and I'll let you know if I can go for sure as it get's closer.
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Well im up for calico,what day sat or sun!
        I just want to camp somewhere,stoddard wells or calico.
        Last edited by Gwjvw; 11-01-07, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Looks like I'll be heading out to Lake Isabella on Sat and camping Sat night. It's officially "Last Minute" now so PM me if you are interested in going.
          Yep,
          Lake Isabella it is. See Saturday morning.

Rat
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I might be interested in that.
            Check out .

Comment

Lake Isabella Sat 11/3 & Sun 11/4

rat patrol and I will be meeting early on Sat (time and mtg place will be posted later today) and heading up to Lake Isabella to do some exploring and camping. You all are welcome to join in the adventure!!!

Comment

I would be interested in going to Calico...
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

rat patrol and I will be meeting early on Sat (time and mtg place will be posted later today) and heading up to Lake Isabella to do some exploring and camping. You all are welcome to join in the adventure!!!
                  We'll be meeting at 6:30am at the Denny's in Sylmar right off the 5FWY (immediately after the 405FWY merges w/ the 5FWY) at Roxford. If anyone plans to join us, PM me so I can give you my cell#.

Comment

Have you been out to El Mirage lately, as the Roughwheelers have been trying to open up some more trails there. A month ago we went up and ran the area and the trails have gotten alot harder than you think, loose sand and rocks, need at least a rear locker or a limited slip to make it through. Also Snoopy's gulch now you are able to go through as before you had to turn around and come back down, a real tough section dropping into a wash, with a hard right climbing up and out, there is also a easier bypass, with an off camber section.Just thought I would throw it out there as it is close for a day run
                    06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                    07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
                      Have you been out to El Mirage lately, as the Roughwheelers have been trying to open up some more trails there. A month ago we went up and ran the area and the trails have gotten alot harder than you think, loose sand and rocks, need at least a rear locker or a limited slip to make it through. Also Snoopy's gulch now you are able to go through as before you had to turn around and come back down, a real tough section dropping into a wash, with a hard right climbing up and out, there is also a easier bypass, with an off camber section.Just thought I would throw it out there as it is close for a day run

Thanks Chips! Where is El Mirage? Post up a thread if you head out there again . . . always cool to check out new areas!

Comment

EL Mirage OHVA is between Palmdale and Victorville, closest small town being Adelanto, of Highway 18 near 395. It has become popular in the last years, and the BLM asked the ROUGHWHEELERS to open up some 4x4 trails. There are some pretty good trails, with hills washes and some rocky gulches that are fun to play in.
                        06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                        07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

wow, Snoopy's gulch is the reason Desert Jewel had to get her lift! now you dont have to turn around, we will be hitting that bad boy soon....
                          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

idbeinterested in calico on the 17th
                            :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

The 17th, huh? I'd be interested......
                              Money pit!

Comment

Working...
                              X