Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Fart
    Paul, I'll have to get to the bottom of "why". My mistake for the bad advice - i should have checked!

BTW:

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardin...ns/index.shtml

FOREST ROAD CLOSURES

Due to recent heavy rain and snow storms, many roads on the National Forest suffered severe damage and are either impassable or, only passable by a high clearance vehicle. Before traveling on the National Forest Road system, check with the local Ranger Station to check road conditions. Road repairs started on Monday June 6, 2005, to allow better access for fire equipment this summer. Be careful and watch for equipment on the road network. (road repair press release)

Forest Road Closures:

3N34 From 2N26Y to Tent Peg Campground (Dishpan Springs) remains closed until late fall, due to bridge damage.

1N34 San Sevine Trail from Lytle Creek to the Rancho Cucamonga due to storm drainage

2N40 / 2N40a Cloudland Truck Trail - Closed for rehab from Highway 18 to Cal State.

2N45 from Cottonwood Fire Station to Monument Peak is closed for repairs.

I don't blame you at all. NO problem.
    92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

No, but _I_ blame me. Gotta earn this immense Federal salary, giving you bad intel won't cut it
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY
      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Working...
      X