Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article in the "HighDesert.com

http://www.vvdailypress.com/cgi-bin/...093009441,4100,

More areas being closed even in our backyards.
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

linky no worky
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

hopefully this one works

http://www.vvdailypress.com/cgi-bin/...093009441,4100,
      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

http://www.vvdailypress.com

Just try that, there is a link on the first page. Easy to find.
        Supe
        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

It really sad cause we are getting a bad name. They dont see the time spent on Adopt A Trail Programs we put in.

I am still pretty new, but I am fortunate that I have been wheeling with people the respect the land and people that go out of their way to haul everything out...etc.....

I would really be pissed if there was a huge crackdown on offroaders just because of a few knuckleheads, I am really enjoying this sport. I would like to continue doing it.
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

I don't see a problem. Illegal offroading does need to be stopped.
            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

the only thing I read about it that was disheartening...is that the "offroaders" tried to police themselves and failed miserably. That said, those so-called "offroaders" sounded like dirtbikes. Unfortunately, we all too often get lumped into the same group.

Its more important, now more then ever to get imvolved. Start by contributing to your group of choice... Blue Ribbon Coalition ...Del Albrights Friends of the Rubicon...ANYTHING...Just do it! Every little bit helps. JeepBBS has a group contribution going on over there...and theyve put their money where their mouth is! Theyve raised over $700 with more pledges to come...

Nows the time to stop talking...and start acting!

Tam
              Last edited by JeepGal; 08-20-04, 08:50 PM.
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

good post tam. donations to an active cause that has our interests in mind will help, I hope.

we've got a good group of friends here. We need to make sure as new folks join the runs they understand the ethics we expect of them on the trail. Hopefully we can help keep our favorite trails open that way.

I hope.

myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
                X