Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR="#800000"]I said I love my Corps, and I do. I just find it hard to understand why they need MORE space [right now] when the force is SHRINKING significantly. MEB level exercises will probably not come to fruition with the budget and personnel restrictions that are coming in the very near future.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
      And our politicians aren't helping. Well, some are, and God bless 'em, but not nearly enough I fear.
      Rep Paul Cook has a reasonable proposal through the House, we just need to see what happens in the Senate. He is a good guy. I have met him a couple of times and was part of the group that showed him around JV. A friend of mine's son works for him as an aide here in Apple Valley. I would feel better if Feinstein supported him in this, but I doubt it. I thought we had an ally in Mitzelfeld, but he has recently taken a job out of state.

As an aside, the majority of the offroad groups have gotten together and formed CMRC to fund lobbyists and lawyers to help the battle. Jeff Knoll posted on Pirate for the need for money to continue this.
      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
        [COLOR="#800000"]I said I love my Corps, and I do. I just find it hard to understand why they need MORE space [right now] when the force is SHRINKING significantly. MEB level exercises will probably not come to fruition with the budget and personnel restrictions that are coming in the very near future.[/COLOR]
        Cuz... "There are other options but the government is like an ADD sufferer. Focused to the point of retardation. And our politicians aren't helping. Well, some are, and God bless 'em, but not nearly enough I fear."
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Expanding the base will put so much money into the towns, like it did for 29 palms.. Because 29 palms is the model community I'd like other desert communities to become.

Comment

So we " USA " can't afford to pay our current employee's, but we can afford to blow up the desert. Nice.
            You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

Feinstein the evil **** at it again

News is that The Queen of Noisome Darkness and Festering Evil has is introducing language into the Senate's version of Cook's bill that would take most of JV away from off-roaders.

http://ultra4racing.com/featured/the...ur-help-today/
              holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
                News is that The Queen of Noisome Darkness and Festering Evil has is introducing language into the Senate's version of Cook's bill that would take most of JV away from off-roaders.

http://ultra4racing.com/featured/the...ur-help-today/
                I submitted my comments to support the Cook/McKeon proposal. Please take a minute to give her a few thoughts.
                Rich

Comment

Working...
                X