Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britian,

I don't think any true American is against the Border Patrol. It is the political leadership in Washington that ties their hands from performing their job in the manner that they would like to. "The Open Border" crowd is what is wrecking our country and getting BP Agents killed. Until the American people wake up and throw all of them out of office, we need to be very careful playing along the border. If the fence is ever built, we'll know exactly where the border is located....
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
      Britian,

If the fence is ever built, we'll know exactly where the border is located....
      Now, wouldn't that make the most sense???

Narc -- North American Regional Currency (I like that one)..."That'll be three Narcs, please." ...where

MAC dollars -- Mexican-American-Canadian dollars

That's funny.....I think McDonald's might have a little legal battle with that last one, though...:haha: Or they might just end up putting the Big Mac on the MAC......
      OH boy, can't wait!!!!:omg:
      David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
      I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

Mr.. Orange,

Your logic is starting to scare me.... :confused2::confused2
        MJR moderator
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

That was Mr.Spy's idea(post 14), I only came up with the McDonalds thingy....

Maybe I was really hungry when I posted it...:pizza:
          David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
          I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

An article posted today on MSN home page:

Starting Jan. 31, citizens of the [COLOR=#07519a]U.S.[/COLOR] and [COLOR=#07519a]Canada[/COLOR] ages 19 or older will have to present a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license) along with proof of citizenship (such as a birth certificate or naturalization certificate) in order to enter or depart the U.S. by land or sea.
            It goes on to say:

The requirements also apply to Americans driving or sailing to and from [COLOR=#07519a]Mexico[/COLOR], and to those traveling by sea to and from [COLOR=#07519a]Bermuda[/COLOR] and the [COLOR=#07519a]Caribbean[/COLOR].

According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the new rules end the practice of "accepting oral declarations of citizenship alone." Details are available at [COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#07519a]http://www.dhs.gov/xtrvlsec[/COLOR].[/COLOR]
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I get harrassed more then any one by the BD. But I also live in a neighborhood thats 80% BD. They dont like it any more then any of us. Their job is getting more deadly every day.

But let me tell you about the 2 CHP that live down the street....they hate my junk....
              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
              WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain View Post
                I get harrassed more then any one by the BD. But I also live in a neighborhood thats 80% BD. They dont like it any more then any of us. Their job is getting more deadly every day.

But let me tell you about the 2 CHP that live down the street....they hate my junk....
                I think a lot of us could be written major tickets for our junk.
                And about the deadliness of the job. It seems that untill a new cartell emerges from the ashes of the one destroyed, the violence will continue. It is a nature of the drug trade. Bwetween a quest for power, profits, income from bribes, and just not being able to pick up that second salary the old leaders provided, the money is up for grabs and everyone wants a bite of it. The war on drugs is lost, we need to stop fighting a war and find a way to tax it. After all, if we took the profits out of it, why would people be dieing every day because of it.
                censored for having an opinion

Comment

I've gone tired of the "tax it" argument, they are doing it illegally now, if they tax it, why would the drug runners give away a portion of the profits to tax?

The "tax it" people are the same breed as the gun law people when they think that gun laws stop bad guys from breaking the law with guns, its a joke! heck, this country's feeling on tax evasion goes back to the Boston tea party!

I am not personally assaulting anyone here, but think about this: how does law enforcement know the difference between a cigarette that was taxed or one that wasn't?

Cigarettes are taxed like crazy and if you don't think there is an underground tax free network selling them your fooling yourself. The reason it isn't an issue is that you can't tell the difference between the two... taxed or untaxed. Tax stamps are a joke.

What you end up with is drug users, using in public, with no recourse because it's not illegal anymore... its legal and taxed and none of your buisness... and if that guy is all spun out and hurts someone or steals your stuff or whatever, (because junk heads are still gonna need their junk and they are not going to hold decent jobs for long if they can get as much junk as they can afford) you won't have penalties to keep him in jail, they will go into a ten step program paid for by the new "taxes" that you desire and set back out on the street to do it again.

and what do you do with the kids of these crackhead law abiding citizens? they didn't do anything wrong, they pay their taxes...

"tax it" people want to believe that there is nothing wrong with the drugs, that people will be discreet, and the violence will end...

All that will happen is that dealers will sell as much as they want because there won't be any way to tell the difference from legal and illegal and when they do find a "stash" they won't be able to do anything about it. Do you want your neighbor growing junk and cooking meth next door? what if he was "permitted" to do so and so a legal tax paying entity?

Crap, even I grow tomatoes on the windowsill.

You would think the first indicator of a bad idea would be "more taxes" ....

:2:
                  :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                    I've gone tired of the "tax it" argument, they are doing it illegally now, if they tax it, why would the drug runners give away a portion of the profits to tax?

The "tax it" people are the same breed as the gun law people when they think that gun laws stop bad guys from breaking the law with guns, its a joke! heck, this country's feeling on tax evasion goes back to the Boston tea party!

I am not personally assaulting anyone here, but think about this: how does law enforcement know the difference between a cigarette that was taxed or one that wasn't?

Cigarettes are taxed like crazy and if you don't think there is an underground tax free network selling them your fooling yourself. The reason it isn't an issue is that you can't tell the difference between the two... taxed or untaxed. Tax stamps are a joke.

What you end up with is drug users, using in public, with no recourse because it's not illegal anymore... its legal and taxed and none of your buisness... and if that guy is all spun out and hurts someone or steals your stuff or whatever, (because junk heads are still gonna need their junk and they are not going to hold decent jobs for long if they can get as much junk as they can afford) you won't have penalties to keep him in jail, they will go into a ten step program paid for by the new "taxes" that you desire and set back out on the street to do it again.

and what do you do with the kids of these crackhead law abiding citizens? they didn't do anything wrong, they pay their taxes...

"tax it" people want to believe that there is nothing wrong with the drugs, that people will be discreet, and the violence will end...

All that will happen is that dealers will sell as much as they want because there won't be any way to tell the difference from legal and illegal and when they do find a "stash" they won't be able to do anything about it. Do you want your neighbor growing junk and cooking meth next door? what if he was "permitted" to do so and so a legal tax paying entity?

Crap, even I grow tomatoes on the windowsill.

You would think the first indicator of a bad idea would be "more taxes" ....

:2:
                    Well said! :thumbs_up
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

An article in the LA times.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,4925540.story
                      Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
                        Good article Doug, thanks for posting
                        MJR moderator
                        Jeep Patrol Leader
                        Reforestation Supervisor
                        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                        Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...