Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football thread: Put it here!

All us football fans better stop hijacking threads or Julie is gonna kick some butt! So put your football stuff here.
    I'm looking out for you Jule,

Kurt
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

haha so i heard USC got spanked by Stanford, thats got to be embarrasing...
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I was on the chain gang last night for La Habra vs Troy. Troy took the lead 22-21 with just over 2 minutes to play and La Habra scored in the last minute to win the game 29-22.

I am not much of a college football fan, but I hate the BCS.

Go Niners. Brett Favre is a class act. I root for anyone playing against the Pats.
      Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
        I was on the chain gang last night for La Habra vs Troy. Troy took the lead 22-21 with just over 2 minutes to play and La Habra scored in the last minute to win the game 29-22.

I am not much of a college football fan, but I hate the BCS.

Go Niners. Brett Favre is a class act. I root for anyone playing against the Pats.
        Do you have kids going to La Habra High? Mine would have been going there... long story. My lead tech has one there now, and another one on the way next year. I heard there might have been 2-3000 people there. That place must have been pandemonium when LH scored.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
          Brett Favre is a class act.
          You know it! spoken like a true poet. GO PACKS!!!! Skins are going DOWN!
          Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
            All us football fans better stop hijacking threads or Julie is gonna kick some butt! So put your football stuff here.
            I'm looking out for you Jule,

Kurt
            Thanks Kurt!! :wink:

Comment

please, please, please let washington lose. grrrr... :packers:
              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Steelers baby! First team in the NFL that will win their 6th Superbowl! (someday...please let it be soon!)
                -Bob
                '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

go dolphins

We just want the first pick next draft...
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

seahawks turn for superbowl win. I hope New England makes t.o. look like a chump tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                      Do you have kids going to La Habra High? Mine would have been going there... long story. My lead tech has one there now, and another one on the way next year. I heard there might have been 2-3000 people there. That place must have been pandemonium when LH scored.
                      No kids going to La Habra. The shop has been in La Habra for 30 years and it is good for business to stay active in the community.

I usually make it to 1 or 2 games a year and this one was one of the best ever. The place was rockin' and any game that has 3 lead changes in the last 2 minutes is a great game.
                      Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

GREEN BAY!!! 5-1 baby!!! another one bites the dust

Comment

Originally posted by scherf68 View Post
                          I hope New England makes t.o. look like a chump tonight.
                          X2!!!!!

Comment

You won't see me on this thread very much...

The reason? Well my team usually doesn't give me much to cheer about.

[SIZED]http://www.weyi.com/uploadedImages/weyi/Sports/Stories/Detroit_Lions_Logo.jpg[/SIZED]
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by scherf68 View Post
                              seahawks turn for superbowl win.
                              LOL!

-Bob
                              '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X