Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never get a chance to play, but if I do, my gamertag is ... You guessed it... Materdaddy
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAH The funniest video ive ever seen, beginning is slow, but it gets better.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3br1q5wIQ
      If it aint green, it aint clean

Comment

Originally posted by provin1327 View Post
        Schmo Whats your gamertag?

DO ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE LIVE?

Mine is: Suspect D3vice

Haven't gone the live route yet. For a second there, I thought you were asking "do any of you guys have lives"!!!
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

ha schmo, what live route are u talking about? like an ethernet cord or a router?

Comment

ha schmo, what live route are u talking about? like an ethernet cord or a router?
            I just meant that I've never been on XBox Live.

Comment

Halo 3 Blew all different kinds of goat. I guess if you've been around since the first one, then maybe you could get into the story. I played the COD4 beta and that was pretty cool. I guess I'm more into the realistic games.
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

^^ man im sick of people crying about how the first one was the best, !!!!!

Comment

Boo Hoo, I never played 1 or 2.
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

^^ man im sick of people crying about how the first one was the best, !!!!!
                    I like the graphics on Halo3 and the ability to rip the rocketlaunchers and gun turrets of their stands and run around with them, but other than that, the actual game play in Halo1 I think is the best . . . sorry just my :2:

Comment

I didnt play video games when I was younger(a lil kid) still young. I have played more recently though. I personally hate Halo and think it sucks. Im with Dukes too i like the more real games and I play them on the computer. Like Joint Operations MMO Battelfield 2 and 2142. awesome games. Havent tried COD4 yet but i need to get a new computer first
                      Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

you know what? the online multiplayer of Halo 3 is seamless and beautiful. I understand everyone has their whatever, and I like Lost Planet online and Gears, but Halo 3 is like playing on ice skates man, it is smooth and deadly and beautiful.

and I dont git the chance to play it enuff.
                        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Kodiak, you should get on now.

Comment

My friend has a 360 which we would play Halo 3 and call of duty 3 all the time. but since he left for a while I will have to settle with my PS2. He went by furs and I was cap-n-rub-duck. If you see him give him crap for me.

Comment

I don't have a 360 (But i've got just about everything else)
                              I have an Xbox, PS2, Dreamcast...I don't like nintendo unless it's old school Nintendo started to suck after the N64 came out and the PS1 owned it.

That...and I like racing games and computer games...FPS' really aren't my thing, but I do own halo 2 and it's an alright game. I still prefer Need For Speed and Forza series games.

But if it's a gonna be a great racing game its Grand Tourismo for the PS2 FTW!
                              WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                              [_____]
                              (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                              []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
                              X