Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3

I didn't think there would be one of these on this forum, but have any of you guys picked it up? Me being 16 and it seems like most of you guys are, well, older.... ha, but there is no age limit on xbox. Its awsome.
    If it aint green, it aint clean

Hey, watch who your callin old there son, I could be your daddy!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

my dad doesn't own a jeep :geek:

hahaha.

Comment

Video games are the Scourge of the earth!! Yeah I was once hooked on Half Life and the online variations but I finally got a life and bought a couple Jeeps to spend my money and time on. Oh and I went back to school too. My sons have it and are hooked and they waste way too much time on it. Luckily they do get their school work done and do get good grades.

Comment

Originally posted by provin1327 View Post
          I didn't think there would be one of these on this forum, but have any of you guys picked it up? Me being 16 and it seems like most of you guys are, well, older.... ha, but there is no age limit on xbox. Its awsome.

I hear ya . . . I'm twice you age and actually like playing video games more now than I did when I was your age. Anticipating Halo 3 was the only real reason I bought the 360 a few months ago . . . although Gears of War is pretty sweet too. Picked up Halo the day it came out and had beaten it by the following evening. Great game but way too short! I wouldn't call video games the scourge of the earth like HotRodOil, but I bet you'll be playing a lot less once you get your Jeep!
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Your never too old for video games!. I just never have time to really enjoy it between work and family. But once I sit down with a game it's over. I only have a few games, of course Halo, Hitman, Max Payne, I like the shoot'um up stuff. Also the racing stuff Project Gothem. Not an elaborate collection but like I said, time eludes me. I'm debating getting the 360 just for Halo 3 but it'll eventually happen. I'm digging the graphics I'm seeing in other games I would buy like Rally Revo and some others.
            Last edited by paulhead; 10-13-07, 09:15 AM.
            “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
            -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

My son (22 yrs old) and his wife (21) moved back into my home. Best thing they brought was the 360! I have bought Gears of War and Dirt. He has Ghost Recon, Halo 2, and Halo 3. The XBox is fairly addicting! If I start to play, I will only play for 1 hour. Then I walk away!

Comment

Schmo Whats your gamertag?

DO ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE LIVE?

Mine is: Suspect D3vice

Comment

Originally posted by provin1327 View Post
                  my dad doesn't own a jeep :geek:

hahaha.
                  Obviously - or you'd be out wrenching on it instead of nurturing your puberty
                  Jeff
                  OHV76V
                  KG6TY
                  You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

I've got 360 fever, but not as bad as my wife! if you like PGR you have to go 360 live, PGR3 and PGR4 are crazy good. Halo3 Legendary Edition served here, so mind your p's and q's!

Hoss Gresemonky is my gamertag

got gears, dirt, forza2, OMG- lost planet!, Halo3, pgr2, pgr3, My wife plays more than me, she wont ride in the jeep, so I just keep getting her more games.
                    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                      Obviously - or you'd be out wrenching on it instead of nurturing your puberty
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

yeah, puberty sucks man!!!!! But getting old sucks too, why the hell is hair growing out my damn ears, man!!!
                      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

man you old people, wierd, o well, yea ill add you Kodiak.

Comment

oh yea I have

Halo 3
                          Splinter cell
                          Gears of war
                          Skate.
                          Battlefield 2
                          Rainbox six
                          Call of duty 2
                          Ghost recon 1

I really only play gears, skate, and halo, but ill get assassins creed when I comes out, I get paid this weekend, gonna pre-order it.

Comment

I'm lookin to get Mass Effect when it comes out, OMG your gamerscore is up there! you must have some time! I don't play near what I would like, job family jeep y'know...
                            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Thanks Kodiak Spirit Yea I am one for the achievements, I dont really play all that much though, ive got school and a job, but when I do play, I go for achievements. So say I need some achievements on halo 3, well the first thing I do is go for campaign on legendary so I can get the achievements for normal, heroic, and legendary at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                              X