Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Project XJ aka Project SPV

Well I decided to start on my Project XJ and we decided to name it Project SPV "special play vehicle" haha anyways we started off buy going to WALMART haha got about 20 cans of Almond "desert tan" got 20 cans of primer 10 cans of flat black got some basic sealer. We started Sat night around 1 am haha I sanded down the rims and put a thin layer of primer then Sprayed Flat Black on um Next we started sanding on the hood. We removed the hood for easier access and finished it up at around 4 am. Check out the pics. They are Before/After shots.

NOTE TO ALL..... THIS IS MY TOY lol I dont give what happens to this XJ lol i bought it for 600 bux with the tires lol I am gonna make it into a rock/mud buggy only lol so dont think im some idiot thats gonna roll around town in this haha

IT GOT SO FUMEY we had to open the Garage door

Last edited by Texsun; 09-16-07, 09:06 PM.

Originally posted by Texsun View Post
    Well I decided to start on my Project XJ and we decided to name it Project SPV "special play vehicle" [COLOR="Red"]haha[/COLOR] anyways we started off buy going to WALMART [COLOR="Red"]haha[/COLOR] got about 20 cans of Almond "desert tan" got 20 cans of primer 10 cans of flat black got some basic sealer. We started Sat night around 1 am [COLOR="Red"]haha[/COLOR] I sanded down the rims and put a thin layer of primer then Sprayed Flat Black on um Next we started sanding on the hood. We removed the hood for easier access and finished it up at around 4 am. Check out the pics. They are Before/After shots.

NOTE TO ALL..... THIS IS MY TOY [COLOR="Red"]lol[/COLOR] I dont give what happens to this XJ [COLOR="Red"]lol[/COLOR] i bought it for 600 bux with the tires [COLOR="Red"]lol[/COLOR] I am gonna make it into a rock/mud buggy only [COLOR="Red"]lol[/COLOR] so dont think im some idiot thats gonna roll around town in this [COLOR="Red"]haha[/COLOR]
    You seem like a happy guy...
    -Bob
    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

If you are not happy then your not living or so my mother used to always say

Comment

He's just giddy from all the spray bomb fumes. LOL!

Comment

Haha yeah I was

Comment

sweet! are you gonna paint the whole thing? more pics!
            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Roger that!!! I just started the project Sat night haha I will keep pics updated on what ever I get done.

I am going to make a build up thread later on if everyone is OK with that...
              Last edited by Texsun; 09-17-07, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X