Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trail music

take your pick and see what everyone digs in the disc box.
    rock / metal
    56.25%
    country
    12.50%
    oldies
    3.13%
    jazz / blues
    9.38%
    rap / hip-hop / urban
    6.25%
    classical / symphony
    0.00%
    electronic / new age
    3.13%
    mexican salsa
    0.00%
    radio is broken / sing aloud
    9.38%
    03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

I generally turn the radio off. easier to hear the spotter that way.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

brian you forgot to wait until i posted the poll...

no soup for you!!

EDIT: but yes turning the radio off when you need to listen to the spotter is a good idea

Comment

Somethin with a good beat (everything from straight beats to hardcore) most of the time its Ratatat, Casey Jones, Final Fight, Betrayed, Chili Peppers, theres lots...

EDIT: damn, got in before the poll, hurry up Mike!
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

i'll vote 1 for tool. never fails.

how the heck did i get 2 responses before the freaking poll got posted?

YOU CAN VOTE NOW, sorry if your preferred music selection is not here, I tried to generalize but in a comprehensive sort of way. whatever that means.

Last edited by maddmike; 08-07-07, 12:23 AM.

Comment

didn't know it was gonna be a poll. oooops.
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I generally listen to the 80's on the trail....and I'm the opposite, when I am going to do a difficult area, I turn the music up and sing out loud! Gets me thru everytime!!

Comment

I will mostly listen to Hard Rock/Classic Rock. But Country is a close second.

Comment

You need an additional pick - "I'm a serious wheeler - radio broke 10 years ago - didn't need it anyway"
                  Jeff
                  OHV76V
                  KG6TY
                  You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                    You need an additional pick - "I'm a serious wheeler - radio broke 10 years ago - didn't need it anyway"
                    using the "wide category selection" you would fall under the "radio broken / sing aloud" category...

Comment

My singing is even more annoying than those who play their radios
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY
                      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
                        I generally turn the radio off. easier to hear the spotter that way.
                        I agree, with everyone tastes being different, off is my first choice, or if its on everyone should not have to hear it
                        The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

I guess I'm the odd duck. I love to blast the tunes when I'm climbing.
                          Check out .

Comment

Yeah, I got a busted radio / cd player in My heep, but I would listen to country if I could, I guess.
                            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Yea, I like softer core punk, like Rancid on the trail, but usually I carry a mix CD full of a wide range of rock, from softer stuff to NoFx and Godsmack. Country is also high on my list, there is just something about four wheel drive and ooooooold country.
                              Rusty's 4.5 inch lift, 33" Mud Kings, soft 8 aluminum wheels, 3.55s, F. Locker R. posi, CB, extinguisher, 12,000 lb winch, rack, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X