"Got Groceries ?"

thanks mike! hope everyone has a fun & safe holiday

Comment

we're going more along this route

hehe.

happy thanksgiving!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

wow, does anyone ever get their bird to look like either of these pictures? what's the trick?
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

happy thanksgiving to all of you!
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            wow, does anyone ever get their bird to look like either of these pictures? what's the trick?
            Spray Paint

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

More like shellac. Former mother in law did food for magazine photos. Also, the food is undercooked.

Had a great Thanksgiving with the family yesterday. Nephew entertained everyone with a song between dinner and dessert. Five year olds are sooooo cute.

Just got back from helping a friend move her boat. I was only supposed to be a chauffer from one dock to the other so the pilot and the owner could get their vehicles back.

I didn't know I would be talking to the police.

Seems the pilot got stoned or drunk at some point after the starboard engine broke down the first time. We hadn't gotten out of Marina del Rey yet. Mechanic shows up and gets it running again. Sailed beautifully around to LA Harbor. The pilot didn't turn on the navigation lights when it got dark, the boat lost the starboard engine again and was difficult to handle and when the cops showed up the pilot threw something overboard. Of course that always pleases harbor police.

The pilot gets handcuffed and taken away and we are stranded at the police dock with a boat with only one engine.

My friend finally gets the harbor master to find a tugboat and we get towed to the destination...sort of. The motor has to be fixed to get it to its final slip.

We collect vehicles and last I saw, my friend was clearing off her bed on the boat. I am heading for mine. You see this all started at 7:00am this morning. It is now somewhere near late...uh...10:00pm or so. I don't think I will make it out to Dumont.

And a bum tried to steal things out of my Jeep this morning. :mad: Before my first cup of coffee? I don't think so. :mad:

Too much excitement for one Thanksgiving weekend already.

Good night :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                :yawn:
                yup, that pretty much sums it up.
                myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

....Sigh...sorry to hear that Crickett...your weekend was full wasnt it?

I spent Thanksgiving with Chris' Family, and MY, what a family he has! LOL...his mom has 6 sisters, and they get really funny after a few glasses of wine ! He has a beautiful family, that has made me feel very welcome. We came back to Temecula that night to find one of the girls guinea pigs really really sick, and subsequently died. .

Friday we attempted to hang Christmas lights, but my mouth got in the way of Chris' foot, and we put it aside for the night. In the meantime, Ive got a beautiful swollen purple lip Meanwhile, the other guinea pig died.

Chris headed out Friday night, so he could go racing Saturday morning. But come EARLY Sat morning, it was called off due to illness...

Sunday would have been really boring, had I not got the deal of the century on a new shop vac LOL...silly me, the things that make me happy!!

and there you go...My Thanksgiving in a nutshell.

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                    ....Sigh...sorry to hear that Crickett...your weekend was full wasnt it?

I spent Thanksgiving with Chris' Family, and MY, what a family he has! LOL...his mom has 6 sisters, and they get really funny after a few glasses of wine ! He has a beautiful family, that has made me feel very welcome. We came back to Temecula that night to find one of the girls guinea pigs really really sick, and subsequently died. .

Friday we attempted to hang Christmas lights, but my mouth got in the way of Chris' foot, and we put it aside for the night. In the meantime, Ive got a beautiful swollen purple lip Meanwhile, the other guinea pig died.

Chris headed out Friday night, so he could go racing Saturday morning. But come EARLY Sat morning, it was called off due to illness...

Sunday would have been really boring, had I not got the deal of the century on a new shop vac LOL...silly me, the things that make me happy!!

and there you go...My Thanksgiving in a nutshell.

Tam
                    Thankfully Saturday and Sunday were completely boring. Just a short trip to the mall to get my watch resized.

Tam...you poor thing! Nothing worse than a split lip. And you poor guinea pigs must have some sort of virus or bacterial infection that got them. The girls must be totally bummed. Then Chris gets sick? Wierd Thanksgiving or what? :confused:

Glad to hear you had as good a time with his family as I had with mine though. The turkey was so juicy that we couldn't get the bird out of the roaster whole...it fell apart.

Comment

Working...
                    X