Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its my only comeback...
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I like an XJ now...never been too keen to the Grand Cherokees. WAAAYYY too big in my opinion...but that's just me. They are more than capable, no doubt...I just don't like em. Speaking of which...I'm thinking of getting an XJ. A black one, '99 limited, that's only got like 215x75r15's right now...but i'ma fix that if I get it. 235's baby! woot, a whole 2 inches more! It's got the spoke lookin' rims. But those will come off, and I WILL run a five spoke chrome wheel!

...that's if I get it. AND IF I GET IT...I'm Naming It Lafonda...Shaniqua gave me the idea...
      WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
      [_____]
      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
      []--o---[]

Comment

LOL, nice Wonderboy...
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Let me know if you need some stickers for that new rig.

"Got Groceries?"
          The stick figure family
          A youth soccer team logo...

heh heh. Congrats.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

I hate those stick figure family stickers HAHA. The got groceries might be cool though... lol Thanks actually im desigining one right now, ill let you know when its done and see what you can do with it.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Where'd you pick it up for $2800? Matermomma needs a new vehicle... shoot, for $2800, I think I could talk her into that! What's wrong with it?
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Nothing! Found it on craigslist. The dude was moving back to the midwest and needed to get rid of it. He even took me to get it smogged and payed for it before i bought it! Theres some deals out there, just got to be on top of craigs and you'll find them.
                HAHA Matermomma.... nice.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH! View Post
                  Let me know if you need some stickers for that new rig.

"Got Groceries?"
                  The stick figure family
                  A youth soccer team logo...

heh heh. Congrats.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~
                  I like those stick figure families. Can you make one with mugs full of what else, Black & Tan for my new rockers?

B&T TJ

Comment

Working...
                  X