Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jeep in the Family!

Finally picked up a Jeep for my little bro!

Its a 97 ZJ, 4.0, 242. Its pretty clean. best part is it was $2800. Now heres another project to add to our never ending list of Jeeps to work on...

Sorry camera phone pics
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Ha hahah we have a new grind monkey!
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Nice station wagon! :hide:
      -Bob
      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

HAHA naw, i wouldnt trust him to grind anything, we'd end up with holes in all our metal haha.

Ouch Bob, Its Ok... You guys are just jealous cause you all drive barbie Jeeps...
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

BARBIE JEEP boy you startin a war....I am calling you out AUGUST both our rigs should be done and then we are having a mall crawl off!
          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

HAHA I can do anything you can do better...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

You know, I was going to congratulate you, but that Barbie jeep comment just got my money put down on Jimmy for the Mall crawl...
              Rat
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

awww... thats was aimed towards Jimmy, but heck looks like im gonna be makin some money off this one! :whip: :gun:

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                  awww... thats was aimed towards Jimmy, but heck looks like im gonna be makin some money off this one
                  The "shot across the bow" has been officially fired... :bonk:
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

HAHA you guys know im just messing with you all, but Jimmy and I will still have the mall crawl

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

YOU ME high noon! At the galleria at Tyler! No spotters! You know what buddy you can polish your turd ITS STILL A TURD! Dont run from your barbie jeep comment We Round light jeepers stick together! And the occasional Yj jumps in! Me and my botty fab are gonna make sure your junk breaks on the first curb!
                      Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

HAHAHHAHHAAHAHH Hey Jimmy what were the only rigs that made it up the Gate Keeper? Oh thats right... nevermind.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Ohhhhhhh sna
                          Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

YES they were XJs, I have nothing to say about that...But come on is that always your response!
                            thats all you said since then!
                            in little girl voice: ehh but who made it up gate keeper! Oh man I cant wait till I lift my vespa!
                            You know I am gonna destroy my unlimited just to show you up! BUT WOULD THE SCAMBLER HAVE MADE IT UP ....huh huh huh
                            Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

shouldnt you be doing homework! Hey come over the tube fenders are almost done and SUPER PIMP
                              Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Working...
                              X