Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maddmike View Post
    so it looks like the styling department of Jeep finally figured out that all people wanted was the tried and true cherokee styling to return yet again.

away goes the girly looking round headlights, front fascia, and side body profile, and back comes square everything just like AMC ment for everything to be.

of course this is just MY opinion. what does everyone else think?

i do and i dont agree to this. the liberty didnt look like anything else on the road. and from what i have heard exellent off road. but the new ones seem liike they sit lowwer then what a jeep should, and the "nitro" look is just to get more "city jeepers" into them.
    :devil: Giffer

Comment

Originally posted by Giffer View Post
      i do and i dont agree to this. the liberty didnt look like anything else on the road. and from what i have heard exellent off road. but the new ones seem liike they sit lowwer then what a jeep should, and the "nitro" look is just to get more "city jeepers" into them.
      definitely not going to argue on the capability standpoint of the original Liberty, I just personally think that they are ugly!! for what it's worth I'm still a fan of the 'ol XJ over the 07 Liberty any day.
      03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

well yeah, nobody asked for the Cherokee to go away, the XJ was only jeeps best seller and just coming into its stride....
        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
        X