Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well my buggy is gone.....but I think I found my next ride ;-)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well my buggy is gone.....but I think I found my next ride ;-)

Check this out.

Airock, swaylock, lift kit, onboard air, suspension were installed by Off Road Only. Half Hard Top, roll cage, seats and wrap were installed by Blue Torch Fabrication (BTF). For those of you that aren't aware; BTF are the guys who built the Redbull competition truck so you know the cage is built right!

The Half Hard Top is removeable thanks to some trick Engineering on the cage.

Here’s a breakdown of what I remember she has although the winch and license tag surround are not shown in any of these photos. The tires were also rotated last Friday and the white writing turned inside. I've probably missed minor stuff too but nothing that matters.

Black 05 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited Auto with AC/Cruise etc; 17700 miles with remainder of 7yr / 70,000 mile transferable warranty (which the dealership has honored to date). Blue Torch Fabrication (BTF) Roll Cage with removable roof panel, Tire carrier, Hi-lift jack mount; strap & shackle lock box & custom body Wrap. Off Road Only (ORO) 6" AiRock air suspension. With full On-board Air & ORO in-cab couplers. GR8TOPS Half Hard Top with optional tinted windows and 3rd brake light. XSighting Lighting Xe7 Classic Chrome HID Headlamps (not installed). Red & Black PRP daily driver seats with custom ghost flame stitching. BTF Front and rear Kryptonite Differential covers (not installed). Crow 4 point black racing harnesses (Factory seat belts still functional). Walker Evans Remote Reservoir 16 way adjustable shocks. Mickey Thompson Classic lock wheels with red trim rings. M.O.R.E front & rear bumpers color matched to body. ORO 6" SR Swaylok remote swaybar disconnect. High Angle Driveline front and rear drive shafts. Rokmen Rock-Sliders with optional gaskets. 6"Nth Degree Mobility long arm lift kit with optional front slider. Poly performance rear shock brackets. ORO Lite Dot Led lights & Lite plate. 315/75R16 Pro Comp Mud Terrains. BTF custom license surround. ORO synthetic line Fairlead. ORO X-Line synthetic line. ORO U-Turn Steering. Superior 5:13 Gears. Superwinch EPi9.0. Rhino linered bed. Custom muffler. Tru-Speed.

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...02#post7406402
    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Saw the build up on this thing super clean and trick...Feel bad for the guy who had it built...medical problems i guess
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

that is a perty rig, chris.
      guessing the whole knee thing is working out for you?
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

that thing is SWWEEEEEET!! I love it!
        Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

to much red, takes away from the blackness. :yay:

pretty set up though.
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
            to much red, takes away from the blackness.

So I guess there IS no going back... :yay:

That is a sweet rig, I likey likey!!

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
              to much red, takes away from the blackness. :yay:

pretty set up though.
              Ya its a little pretty for my taste, but I really like the 1/2 cab look, and im looking forward to going back to a rig with a wind shield, heat and air. It's hard to see in the pics, but if you look into the red paint you will see skulls coming out of it.
              00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
              97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                that is a perty rig, chris.
                guessing the whole knee thing is working out for you?
                Ya erik, slowly but surely. Although I did brake my good leg a couple of weeks before TDS. I walked on it for 3 weeks before I realized my left leg was fractured.
                00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

That's a nice looking rig you got there!

Comment

Working...
                  X