Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol buying my house 327$ a month driving to work 6 miles a day umm well ill let you do the math.

Comment

man the California folks really suffer when it comes to gas prices!!! geeeerrrrrrrrrr
      Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

well...a few cents here and there really doesn't matter when gas is $3.15 a gallon. i mean, if you pay $3.05 instead of $3.15 you're saving about $1.50 per tank if you fill up 15 gallons, which you will probably spend on that cup of coffee or pack of cigarettes in the gas station anyway. it just "looks" cheaper.

03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Hmm, my commute is 49 miles round trip, the trick (F350 Powerstroke)gets about 16 mpg, that's 15.3 gallons/wk. Times 52 (I work enough Saturdays and Sundays)that's roughly 800 gallons a year. Diesel is roughly 3.10.gallon, call it $2480 a year in fuel.

Oh yeah - my company pays for it
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

My commute usually takes 18 hrs (of flight time). Then the jeeps sit at home in the garage waiting for me to get back. So I hate to say it but my commute bill for a year $0.

Comment

I work in a big filthy shop in my back yard. Sometimes I drive there when I want to pull the jeep out of the garage and blow the stink off it. Usually I just walk.

Comment

Working...
              X