Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fire

this fire will screw up some good wheeling up toward silver wood they will probabley shut it down
    A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

yeah, and i'm sure that this will be a great excuse for the tree huggers to shut down everything from big bear to arrowhead and silverwood. last i heard it is still possible for it to miss big bear. james, looks like it's desert jeepin' time.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Re: fire

Originally posted by bullseye
      this fire will screw up some good wheeling up toward silver wood they will probabley shut it down
      It might be shut down soon since they closed the 173 & 138 in that nearby area. If they shut down, that will suck :mad: We haven't four wheeled there yet, but been up in the Rim of the World trails.
      1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
      Glad to be back in California!

Comment

silverwood has an AWESOME trail that runs along the ridge there ... we prolly won't see that one for a couple of years. i heard green valley was in trouble, which is bad news for holcomb creek.

Comment

The web site for incident control is now redirecting you to use the USFS web site for inquiries about the fires. www.fs.fed.gov/i5/
          1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
          Glad to be back in California!

Comment

well if it stays warm well have to go on a good mid day roll in to the nite run may be fairview or calico what do you think
            A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

ROCKIN! can't complain about awesome trails in our backyard. ready for johnson valley!? haha

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                ROCKIN! can't complain about awesome trails in our backyard. ready for johnson valley!? haha
                At least rocks don't burn
                It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                  gettin there.:yay:
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
                  X