• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newz to some of you...

Chris (Dukes69)FINALLY asked me to marry him

I said yes.

We havent set a date yet.

We're thinkin along the lines of casual wedding (of course, Chris WILL be wearing shorts), catered by the In N Out truck...or something along those lines

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Holy match made in heaven Batman! Anyway from the few times I've met you guys you both seemed like two peas in a pod. Congratulations and hope the best for both of you.:whip:
    (where's the smiley for a ball and chain? :bart: HA!)
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Congrats!

I can only imagine the wedding and honeymoon... the wedding is going to be a-top a huge rock that only Jeeps can get to... and the honeymoon is going to be some week long canyon trip that most could only dream of...

EDIT: Just realized you said its going to be a casual wedding... so therefor some trucks might be able to make the climb to the wedding haha.
      Yellow 01 Sport
      4" Pro Comp lift | D44 | 33x12.5 Duratracs

Comment

WELL HOT DAM! THERE'S GONNA BE A PARTY!

We should all wear shorts.

Congrats, Tom

Comment

Congratulations. I thought the Earth rumbled a little bit...
          I echo Tom's words... PART-AAAAAAAAAAA! Woooo Hoooo

Rat
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Congratulations!!!
            "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
            (Charles Wells)

Comment

Very nice, I wish you both the very best. Never forget how or why you fell in love.
              Dan
              Dan

Comment

That is good news

Congratulation and best wishes.

Comment

That is great news Tam. Congrats to you and Chris. :yay:

Comment

WOW! OMG!! Congrats to both of you!!
                    We will definitely have to drink to that! Hehe. See you soon.
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Wow! Congrats! Seems like you guys could really add to the IDTT trip this year with a wedding added into the run!
                      -Bob
                      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Thanks for all the words of advice and congrats.

Chris and I thought about having it at one of our favorite off-the-road locations, but it wouldnt be condusive to the amount of friends and guests we are inviting that ARENT able to go off-the-road I can hardly see hoisting our grandmothers into someones Jeeps to get them to the ceremony, much less our mothers. Neither of them have any desire to go anywhere in our Jeeps.

We arent sure how big an event we're going to be able to afford, right now its looking around 100-150. And thats just with our families and close friends. I can seriously see this getting huge. So, if you dont end up with an invitation, please please please dont be offended. We'd LOVE to invite everyone...but its just not possible.

Thanks again for the kind words. Chris and I are truly lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends.

Oh, and for what its worth...Im still desperately trying to FORGET the first time I met Chris, which was at the fateful IDTT run in Calico back in 2003. The only thing I remember was him mooning the group around the campfire, and I thought to myself, this guy is rude, crude and disgusting...whoda thunk there was more to him??!

Tam
                        Last edited by JeepGal; 01-24-07, 04:39 PM.
                        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Congrats!!!

Congrats to both of you! When you're both too old to turn wrenches, the IDTT will be a great story for the grandkids.
                          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
                            Oh, and for what its worth...Im still desperately trying to FORGET the first time I met Chris, which was at the fateful IDTT run in Calico back in 2003. The only thing I remember was him mooning the group around the campfire, and I thought to myself, this guy is rude, crude and disgusting...whoda thunk there was more to him??!

Tam
                            You mean there really is more too him??????

Good luck tam and chris. How about getting hitched at calico in front of the entrance to doran while a jeep is trying to go through it.
                            Last edited by JeepGal; 01-24-07, 04:35 PM.
                            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Congrats you two!
                              olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Working...
                              X