Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone work in the customer service side of Sprint PCS?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone work in the customer service side of Sprint PCS?

We've been having an issue with our cell service that is not getting resolved. If anyone out there in MJR land works for sprint pcs, or if you know some one, could you please forward me their name and possibly their number?

Thank you
    Chris
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

I feel for ya Chris... Good luck

Comment

I put in a call to a co-worker of mine that may be able to help. He does our phone stuff here and he always seems to get things resolved. Especially with Sprint/Nextel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69 View Post
        We've been having an issue with our cell service that is not getting resolved. If anyone out there in MJR land works for sprint pcs, or if you know some one, could you please forward me their name and possibly their number?

Thank you
        Chris
        No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Could I help you?
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Keep on them. I used to have some numbers for some senior manager types that would get things done when I called them, but when Sprint/Nextel merged, those people disappeared. Sorry.
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

I used to love Sprint, until I moved to San Diego county... the coverage here sucks... gonna leave Sprint some day...
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

a few years ago my sprint phone just quit working. after over an hour on hold waiting for a rep I called verizon and had them switch my number over. happy now.
              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
              X