Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Mountain

Ya know after a day of playing in the rocks we went to Table Mountain to set up a night run. We got to almost Carrizo Gorge around sunset and after cresting a mountain Steve snagged this photo late in the day. This makes wheeling so much better!

97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Beautiful! That is a gorgeous whitie. Your right, that's why wheelin is worth every minute and every $$$$
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Beautiful! I love seeing wild life while out wheeling. I see a lot of deer around my house almost every day! great pic!
      Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Sweet pic, the other day i was wheeing 1N09 (off the 330) and three deer ran out infront of me, scary cause i thought i was going to hit them but pretty cool to see up close. They run REALLY fast...
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Yeah, they can reach speeds upwards 25-30 MPH when they are on open country, and can pull speeds of like 15-20 in THICK BRUSH!!
          WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
          [_____]
          (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
          []--o---[]

Comment

Originally posted by Rubigirl View Post
            Beautiful! I love seeing wild life while out wheeling. I see a lot of deer around my house almost every day! great pic!
            For us riding in the desert the wild life can hear ya comin miles off..... so to get a picture like that is ....well .... priceless. As 'Bumper Cowboy' puts it, 'worth it all'
            Good shot Steve, Thanks for sharing Vern, very cool.
            That is the one advantage to the mountain bike. The wild life does not hear you coming.

BobO
            "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
            (Charles Wells)

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Vern! Great photo.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
              X