Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sad loss

I am all most at a loss for words…My dream jeep was stolen and totaled last night. Last night I walked out to have a smoke and realized something was missing. I ran inside to see if my sister and friends were playing a joke on me. I have been building this for a year now. And I just got it on the road last Friday. Everybody who knows me knows how much time money and sweat went into this jeep…..Back on subject piece so I call the cops and tell my sister to drive around the neighborhood to see if maybe somebody was out joyriding. 10 mins later she calls me and says Jim I found your jeep and it’s at the bottom of the street….sigh with relief…..But jimmy the crashed it into a wall and its really bad. I run down the street and to my horror there she was smashed, dripping fluid everywhere. The driver lost control in a turn and hit a wall at est. 45-50 mph. The grill, front half of frame, fenders, hood, radiator, electric fan gone. Motor, tires, and axel appear to be okay. The driver apparently fled the scene. “wait till I find you”. So now I am battling it out with the insurance company and can only sulk in sorrow at my loss. I will build it again I just do not know when. At least nobody innocent was harmed.

Last edited by jimmyrig; 11-01-06, 07:53 PM.
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Sorry to hear. Been reading on your rig progress. Friggin bastards
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Comment

THis is the CJ-8??? Man, sorry to hear about this...that really sux. :mad:
      -Bob
      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

OMFG! ARE YOU SERIOUS! DAMN sorry to hear that Jimmy, If i ever find out who did that ill beat there ass for you then hand them down to you. What street was this on? I loved that thing and haddent even seen it in real life yet. so sorry man... You can come drive mine any time you want im over at UV Towers.
        -Allen
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

WOW! that is realy sad. I feel your pain man, that would just kill me! I hope it's not as bad as it seems. best of luck to you with the insurance and all.
          Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

that is a real bummer!
            i hope your insurance company takes good care of you on this
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

eek! everyone's worst nightmare. as nailer said, hope it all works out ok for you.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Damn Pics want to make me cry!
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

Man that sucks! Hopefully you had a "stated value" policy...otherwise it is hard to get the proper $$$ from insurance companies on older jeeps.

Bummer on the grill too...those are getting hard to find.
                  olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

dang.. that sucks. are you going to be able to fix it? or is it to totaled? sorry to hear that that happened.
                    therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

OMG. That's horrible. I hope that everything works out for the best for you.
                      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Holy sh!t, I want to cry for you! Let's start a lynch mob to find this mother f*$#er.... I'll bring torches...
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy
                          Holy sh!t, I want to cry for you! Let's start a lynch mob to find this mother f*$#er.... I'll bring torches...
                          :shout: :angry: We'll get two hundred jeeps to surround that guys house, use a winch to string him up in the front yard.

............ sorry jimmyrig
                          Maybe a hidden kill switch for the ignition system somewhere.....I dont want this to happen to me either. Any suggestions?
                          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                          (Charles Wells)

Comment

I don't wish you'd gotten any more damage, but I would have loved to see a spider web in the windshield where the punk ate glass. This sux so bad man.... I'm sorry for your loss.
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Make sure you take extra care with your babies...Kill switch good alarm...removable steering wheel.
                              Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                              Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                              www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Working...
                              X