Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Ky

Is there any more Kentuckians here? If so please speak up, heck, I will even stoop low enough and hang out with Tennessee folks (just kidding, you TN guys are OK)...
    I need some frineds to go muddin with...
    [COLOR="Magenta"]:tongue: [/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]LIVE EVERYDAY AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED, SO DO ALL YOU'VE DREAMED OF DOING[/COLOR]

sure.. i'm not *from* Ky per se, but I am living here.. Original MJR member.. currently living in Mt. Sterling KY.. don't have much time to offroad what with the wife, toddler, and 3mo old.. but occasionally I get over to Slade and the gorge area in general..

Rest of the crew here will vouch for me ;-P. hahaha
    beer.. the cause of, and solution to.. all of life's problems. Come find me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000361801890

Comment

I have a sister up in Paint Lick, Standford area...Close to Lexington, they have a few places I can go to as well...
      [COLOR="Magenta"]:tongue: [/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]LIVE EVERYDAY AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED, SO DO ALL YOU'VE DREAMED OF DOING[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by EvilPsych
        Rest of the crew here will vouch for me ;-P. hahaha

yup... big jerk. :yay: :cactus: j/k
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
          hahhaha.. what? you mean because i don't need as much lift or tire size to make up for my lack of driving skill??? ok... then that makes me a jerk.. HAHAHA... j/k.. have you gotten your CC's paid off yet for the last round of mods you did to your jeep before I left?
          beer.. the cause of, and solution to.. all of life's problems. Come find me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000361801890

Comment

Originally posted by Jeni
            I have a sister up in Paint Lick, Standford area...Close to Lexington, they have a few places I can go to as well...
            paint lick?! are you kidding??
            Jeni, that is a funny name for a town
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

true story. :yay:
              ERIK

Comment

Originally posted by EvilPsych
                hahhaha.. what? you mean because i don't need as much lift or tire size to make up for my lack of driving skill??? ok... then that makes me a jerk.. HAHAHA... j/k.. have you gotten your CC's paid off yet for the last round of mods you did to your jeep before I left?
                driving skill... yup it took skill to get stuck on miller sideways. nomoro!!!

at this point the jeep is mostly paid for, maybe a couple hundred on the credit card but mostly paid for. :thumbs_up
                myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

driving skill... yup it took skill to get stuck on miller sideways. nomoro!!!

at this point the jeep is mostly paid for, maybe a couple hundred on the credit card but mostly paid for. :thumbs_up
                  that WAS pretty classic though.. i was really going for my off-camber Austin Powers imitation..

erik, btw - there's a shoulderblade, ky, a stinking creek, and quite a few other humorous locality names here..

AP

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                    paint lick?! are you kidding??
                    Jeni, that is a funny name for a town
                    Let me just tell you that it is in the Hills of Ky....true REDNECKS...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeni
                      Let me just tell you that it is in the Hills of Ky....true REDNECKS...
                      When I saw Paint Lick, I thought of lead paint.

Not sure why.

I remember it tasted pretty good as a kid, though.

Comment

Originally posted by JpPassenger
                        When I saw Paint Lick, I thought of lead paint.

Not sure why.

I remember it tasted pretty good as a kid, though.
                        lol. that's what happened to me
                        ERIK

Comment

There is even a community here called Turkey Foot, one called Cub Run, and plenty more, and yes that us basically where the True Rednecks live...

Comment

So... Is this pretty much a dead thread? If so, oh well. The gorge is calling every weekend.

Comment

well.. dead isn't exactly the word for it.. more like hibernating.

hello fellow mt-sterlingite

Comment

Working...
                              X