Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see we're getting some more "full size" traffic on 3N34, it's a very underappreciated trail. Just be sure to dodge the Rhino's
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

I like it, it has nice scenary, and good views, especially of the canyon when your almost to Deep Creek and its an easy drive. and when it rains it has a cool little water crossing, it was all dried up yesterday though.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Willow Creek crossing - I've seen it so dry you wouldn't believe it had _ever_ had water in it. I've also seen it with 3' of water in it. First generation of TJ's had an air inlet at the bottom of the air box - which was less than 3' off the ground
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY

Comment

AWW! Youll just have to get off the ground or get a snorkle!
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
            Actually, I think THIS one would be a better ad pic for RE!
            -Bob
            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

haha that is one crazy british chick! But yeah it is a cool one.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart
                Glad to see we're getting some more "full size" traffic on 3N34, it's a very underappreciated trail. Just be sure to dodge the Rhino's
                At first i didnt get "the rhinos" but that actually reminds me when i first started wheeling, I was on this dirt road, i forgot which but it meets up with 3N34 and i was coming around a turn (not fast since i was in low gear) and this little kid like 10 or so on like a pee wee 80 came around the corner opposite my direction and slid out in front of me, i jammed the brakes kept sliding towards him and finally i stoped and he had slid half way under my Jeep! I thought i was going to mow that kid down! I was pretty scared then his parents came up on their rhino, but werent pissed they knew it was an accident but that kid tore his pants and road rashed his knee really bad. I take turns a little wider and slower now... haha

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
                    AWW! Youll just have to get off the ground or get a snorkle!
                    Not an issue for me - Im on 37's with 8" of lift. My airbox opening never had the "downhorn" that the early TJ's had either.
                    Jeff
                    OHV76V
                    KG6TY

Comment

Nice Jeeper89 looks sweet i like the fenders... looks like were gonna have to test you against lake arrowhead, old fart... hahaha

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Bwahahahahaha indeed!

I like the front fenders too, on my copious list of things to do
                        Jeff
                        OHV76V
                        KG6TY

Comment

I worte out a list of things to do and it came out to 66 different things. OMG too much to do! and no money

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

STOCKER FLEX! (-sway bars)

YJ Flex

[COLOR="Wheat"]'04 Rubi[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="Wheat"]'88 YJ[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="Green"]'94 ZJ RIP FEB 25 2006[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="Yellow"]'47 CJ2A [/COLOR]
                            VA, CA, NC, WA, The Country's Fastest Growing 4x4 Club

Comment

Nice Flex^ Thats sweet for a stocker minus the sways. REall good, If only i had smaller tires or trimmed my fenders id be able to do better, right now the tires are stuffed to the max.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

thanks.. those are my second set... i built them at the highschool last year..now getting certified to weld.. then opening up my shop in a few years if you still want some then.
                                therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

Working...
                                X