Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Yo Flex Ooouuuutttt!

Lets See It! Flex Em' Out...

I was bored eariler so this is just infront of my house not too good but oh well.

|90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

The floor jack was maxed and I still had the tires on the ground. I am gonna look awsome at the mall

Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

^ Nice! That looks pretty sweet, i like that cage...
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Your local so if you ever need help putting one in let me know!
        Head nut at Outdoorlogic
        Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

Heck yeah! the only thing i cant do (well basically) is weld. Do you know anywhere i can get a cage (buy/made) for cheap, I like the one from T&J but its like $800 or so... Did you make yours? It looks SUPER clean.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

yeah I made mine. Check out DandCextreme.com in colorado springs
            Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Ill check it out, whered you get your steel from? .120 wall?

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I ordered it from a place in colton. They normally only due bulk I order 3 cages, bumpers, sliders worth when i ordered it. I will look for the number when i get home from work.
                Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Oh i dont think ill have enough for all that but that DandCExtreme has a sweet rool cage an its only $500 pretty cool. I might invest in that...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Damien is a great guy I used to work for him when i was in the army and shortly after I got out. He is really a Scout guy but has branched off onto some awsome jeep products. Tell him jimmy from CA sent you !
                    Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

tree flex?
                      And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

For sure. ill tell him! ^^ Nice Flex. Make sure you dont go up backwards...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Make sure you don't go up backwards _or_ forwards ...... in the SBNF!
                          Jeff
                          OHV76V
                          KG6TY
                          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Hey I wouldnt post that pic anymore, unless its on your own property. Or private. You dont need to supply the green folks with anymore ammo. If you did take the pic on private propert then well I aplogize. But I still wouldnt post it....
                            Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Heres some more for you, this is at the Pinnacles Staging Area. Then i ran 3N34 to Deep Creek. Not a hard trail but nice to get out a little. I think the second pic would be a good add pic for RE.

Last edited by swbooking; 08-31-06, 03:37 PM.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X